Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER BY THE LAKE🌞

https://bighugelabs.com/img/lolcat-sample.jpg

LOL

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl    We are moving to a townhome that is still under construction.  The beginning of September we meet with the Design Center to pick our furnishings, etc.  Completion date is scheduled for mid-November to mid-December.  

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: flower, plant, outdoor and nature

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text that says 'Leave footprints of love and kindness on every step on your journey. The Journey Home'

Honored Contributor

Good morning friends!  Marco is passing through giving Birmingham a sweet light misty rain this morning.  Like you are using the mister on your garden hose.  Just a little bustle in the wind.  If it wasn't so humid it would feel awsome.  It will probably rain all day.

Went to Walmart this morning to get dog food and people food.  Hopefully enough to last for several days because there is a lot of rain in the forecast for the rest of the week.

Going down my driveway this morning, the breaks on my little truck were grabbing and not acting right.  On the next dry day I'll make an appt. to get the breaks checked out.  The driveway is too steep for such shenanigans.  

Today is definately a nap day.  Hope everyone has a wonderful tuesday.  Ta ta for now,  Love SC Heart

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, sky, ocean, outdoor and nature

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and outdoor