Honored Contributor

@viva923   I'm sorry about your toe, but hopefully it will be worth it to be out of pain.

What an ordeal with your lawn guys. I hope it all works out. ((((HUGS))))

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@viva923   I don't see why the new lawn man would let go of a job that pays what he wants, in spite of what the old guy said.  I would never hire the old guy after what he has been doing, he sounds unstable.

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

The Surprise Lilies or Naked Lady lilies have been spectacular in their blooming here this year.   Many people on the FB pages I belong to have been posting gorgeous pictures of them.   I have a few, but not clustered like the above photos.   Might need to rethink my plantings.   

@possummink   I have an old, huge clump of these lilies, so wonderfully fragrant, and need no attention at all, probably should divide the clump though.

Honored Contributor

tgfg_gfgdrf_h75520

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Trusted Contributor

@Sassy7356 

Your Gracie is supremely adorable, thanks for sharing her!

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123   Thinking of you with love.

Trusted Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@hullie 

Hullie,   I saw this on FB and thought of you and your love of watching the barges on the Mississippi River.   The log in the foreground has a lot of pelicans and other feathery friends perched on it.  This was near Riverlands, up near Alton, IL.

@possummink 

Thanks for thinking of me, I have been thinking a lot lately of my grandparents on the river. Such wonderful memories and history along the river. Hope you are making progress clearing your second home and pulling out keepsakes.

Honored Contributor

hey all

just a quick check in.

it is so humid here. In the high 70% humidity level. Still 82 outside now and it is 930pm.

not much else. No one was out tonight, see all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

Sweet Thank You graphic

Thank you @Puddles and @1Snickers for thinking about me and sending prayers for me.  I plan to do only what I can handle each day when it's cooler in the morning.  I wore my knees out at work and had torn miniscus surgery on the left knee.  I figure the more I do maybe I can get my legs stronger.  Mega love and hugs,  SC Heart

Honored Contributor

@possummink     Dear Possummink, "It's always something" is the story of my life.  I'm sending up prayers to lift you up and that God will send you helpers, in your time of need.  I would come and help you in a heartbeat if I knew where to find you.  Hang on to that safe, it could be full of gold Smiley Happy.  Keep us posted on how things are going, I'm listening.  Sending you hugs containing comfort and love... SC Heart