Honored Contributor

Pooh Hello GIF - Pooh Hello Hi - Discover & Share GIFs @hullie 

I'm hoping the doctors will allow me to travel back to my brother's for the weekend. We left Snow White with him when we had to leave in such a rush to get me back to the doctors and apparently she is missing us. He says he has to leave the door to the bedroom we use when we  visit cracked as she wants to look in. She does continue to sleep at the foot of us bed though.

I hope you had a nice day.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Catch of the Day  Smiley Happy

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

my friend, @AnikaBrodie. Hope you had a good day. I missed you this morning. 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER BY THE LAKE🌞

[ Edited ]

hey all

Puddles sure hope you'll get back to your brother's house to at least pick up Snowball.

my good walking shoes have to go back. My right foot is swollen by end of day my big toe is rubbing the tip of the shoe and hurts my foot. Dh called the owner of the store and talked with him tonight. Have to call him friday morn to see where he can fit us in on friday to bring the shoes back for a refit. Will probably have to eat the worn shoes but new never worn pair can go back for a half size longer.

not much else guys, see all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@viva923     Dear viva, I'm sorry that the new walking shoes are not a good fit.  I need shoes with a wide toe box so my big toe doesn't get punnished.  So many sneakers are made with pointy toes and it doesn't make sence to me because feet aren't shaped pointy.  Good luck getting the propper fit for you walking shoes.  So very important for you.

I'm sorry to hear that you are losing good neighbors.  They are a blessing indeed.  I hope your new neighbors are wonderful and maybe join you in your walks sometimes.  And nice to have chit chats with.  God bless, SC Heart

Honored Contributor

@Puddles     Dear Puddles, I know you miss your sweet Snow White so very much.  Sounds like she misses you and Ian too.  Soon she will be back in your arms getting kitty hugs and kisses.  Love you, SC Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kitten Love GIFs | Tenor

Honored Contributor

Jeremy Loops on Twitter: "I read once that feeding seagulls isn't ...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Birds on the Beach Painting by Laurie Snow Hein

Honored Contributor

Happy Thursday Quotes and Funny Memes to Keep You Positive