Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

Works for me.

@lulutoby   Perfect!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Yesterday, I noticed a substance on all of my plants and roses, I think it is ash from the fires, and though good in the ground, not good on the plants, so will wash that off.  The ground was damp and leaves had water on them this morning, so either it is the fog, or it drizzled last night.  The weather is Fall lately, very pleasant, hope it stays this way instead of the predicted eighties coming soon.  

The plants won't know what to do if the heat rises again for over a month, they think it is Fall and they are winding down.

Off to the groomer today for a nail clipping, bathed the dogs yesterday.  I had to coax my male Remmy out from under the table, lol.

@mousiegirl,   I hope is was a little rain that you got and hope you get more.  I love how lovingly you take care of your flowers.  My sister is the same way with hers. Her yard looks like a true gardener lives there.  Almost on the other side of the country from you and just now getting relief from high temps and humidity too.  I hope summer is gone for a time and welcoming fall with open arms.  Take care, love SC Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@hullie wrote:

18183275-E8EF-4DA2-A72A-FEE90570073B.jpegHere is a picture of an old table that my brother just finished working on. He also makes benches out of old broken dressers, they have been a popular seller.

@hullie,  The table looks great!  I know your brother loves doing furniture makeovers.  I would love it.  Back in the day the girls took home ec and the boys took woodshop in school.  I wish I had taken woodshop instead.  When Home Depot starts having their do it yourself classes again, I want to learn everything I can.  Please pass his compliment on to him, SC Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

@lulutoby,  Oh I love this.  I'll make sure the moon kisses my nose tonight.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
@viva923 Sorry there’s bad news concerning your daughter. Take care!
Honored Contributor

@Puddles @1Snickers @Sweet Caroline 1 @lulutoby @hullie 

C9C1A593-3FE2-40D5-BE2C-BD52E2027A18.jpeg

Hi friends!

I had to sort out some things, but they are resolved now!

As we go about our business here in PA, we are enjoying the beauty of the lush vegetation that is everywhere. The above picture is just one example of the beautiful trees.

We had picked up LaLexi🎀 from Cheer practice the other night!

I hope each and every one of you is well.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Puddles @1Snickers @Sweet Caroline 1 @lulutoby @hullie 

C9C1A593-3FE2-40D5-BE2C-BD52E2027A18.jpeg

Hi friends!

I had to sort out some things, but they are resolved now!

As we go about our business here in PA, we are enjoying the beauty of the lush vegetation that is everywhere. The above picture is just one example of the beautiful trees.

We had picked up LaLexi🎀 from Cheer practice the other night!

I hope each and every one of you is well.

@LTT1   We've missed you!