(((((HeartSISTER HUGSHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@Puddles @beastielove @AnikaBrodie @mousiegirl @Sassy7356 

C9F55BBD-A501-499C-8942-5F4519B15FE2.jpeg

Hi everyone!

@Puddles 

just read @lulutoby's post that you we're without internet! This would explain why my messages are not getting through to you?

I hope you are ok.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hey all

wow what a busy day,began ok got chores done in reasonable time just got further behind as day went on.

will heart later, finish up

ordered a couple items on line today.

it is heat hot and ugly humid outside.

did get out for some walking today. Walked 2 blocks up and 2 blocks down and cull de sac 2x's.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

PUDDLES

YOU ARE BACK HOORAY!!!!!!!

verizon FIOS is having major issues too. I saw a Verizon truck down the road on my afternoon walk I stop to ask him what is going on. I stood away from truck.

he told me the lines running in my town are OLD AND DECREPIT and that tornado that ran thru here a couple weeks ago made a mess of the old lines and now all the old lines need major upgrades but they are not doing upgrades for each development you have to call in to verizon and tell them you are having a problem and they will get to you when they are available for me it was 4-5 days. Verizon will only upgrade you not whole development, to me that is DUMB. So my neighbor lady was without phone,all internet services her security system is interwoven into Verizon so she had no security for her house for a day it was only 1 day but it was just the principal, you pay high fees and you have nothing and then no security she was up off and on most of night worried someone was going to break in.

Anika, will begin shipping you clothes so don't be surprised huge boxes show up on your front steps. LOL

OK GUYS LATER

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

My @Puddles , 

Sweet remembrance of your BFF. She lives on in your heart, and your happy memories. 

I love you Puddles. 

23fc1152cd9b5db7c18c7f226d1952d8.jpg

Hello Plaatjes en Animatie GIFs » Animaatjes.nl  @Tissyanne 

Thank you for your sweet words about my BFF in heaven. Her life was a blessing and I treasure her memory always.

I hope all is well with you and you are enjoying the brightness of the world after your eye surgery. You are a bright spot in my world. (((((HUGS)))))

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER BY THE LAKE🌞

[ Edited ]

MORE MICE   @mousiegirl 

Thinking of you in hopes you remain safe from the fires. 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER BY THE LAKE🌞

[ Edited ]

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Well SBTL friends, it's 11:40 pm here and starting to wind down for the evening.  Havn't heard from Puddles all day and I'm hoping that all is well with her family and that she is still healing from her break out.  Thinking about you @Puddles. Sweet dreams to everyone.  Love SC Heart

Hello Kitty Thank You GIF - HelloKitty ThankYou Thanks GIFs  @Sweet Caroline 1   

Thank  you for thinking of me. We've had an Internet issue, but I'm back now. All is well with my family and me too. I hope you are keeping well and safe.

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

Computer Cat GIF - Computer Cat Working - Discover & Share GIFs ...

@lulutoby   LOL!  This was me trying to get the Internet up and running. 

I hope you are doing o.k. and the back pain has subisided some.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

PUDDLES, losing internet is like losing your ability to breath. Lulu posted the picture of the cat pounding on the key board frantically. That is me, and I would also be screaming and crying. so frustrating isn't even enough to say. Fearless Leader Puddles we will muddle thru till you come back to us.

@viva923    I'm glad you made it through without me the last few days.Smiley LOL Finally, our Internet is up and running again.

I hope you are being careful with that foot.

Honored Contributor