Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER BY THE LAKE🌞

hey all

not a good day for me. to hurtful to talk about it. will check in later.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Biscuit and Willow,  resting up after a long session of rough and tumble wrestling and racing through the house, clambering over the furniture, knocking a few things down.  

I wish I knew how to post videos of Biscuit giving Willow a bath.  She wraps her arms around Willow and washes her.   Sometimes Willow resists, others she just soaks up the attention.   Quite a pair.   Mattie is warming up to Willow but now and then gives her a slap.   They share food bowls,  one thinking the other has better food!! Cat Very Happy

@possummink   What fun they must be to have around.  I love reading about their antics.  Such a sweet photo of them.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

not a good day for me. to hurtful to talk about it. will check in later.

@viva923   So very sorry to hear - big hugs to you.

Honored Contributor

@possummink , Thank you for sharing the sweet picture of Biscuits and Willow.  Heart   Biscuits has quite an impressive fluffy tail.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@possummink wrote:

Image may contain: cloud, sky, outdoor, nature and water

Alabama sky near sunset! 

@possummink   An Angel cloud. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl 

I didn't see the angel until you mentioned it and now I can't see anything else! Awesome 

Trusted Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Beach and/or Mountain?

@AnikaBrodie 

Can I have the beach in the summer and a cozy mountain in the winter? 

If it weren't for my lake I would not get enough exercise. Wish I enjoyed walking, when Willow was here I would take her for walks. This winter I am setting a goal of twice a week on my Pilates machine downstairs, if I set the goal any higher I would be setting myself up for failure.

It is nice that Ed enjoys reading, such a wonderful pastime. Your development sounds lovely, that gazebo in the cul de sac would really set that off. 

Esteemed Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Image may contain: cloud, sky, outdoor, nature and water

Alabama sky near sunset! 

Absolutely beautiful @possummink and perhaps a message of hope... 

Trusted Contributor

@possummink 

I love hearing about Biscuits and Willows exploits too! I am glad they got along fine together on your trip to Oklahoma, it should help you to feel a little more comfortable on your next trip.

Getting ready to watch the Blues in a playoff game, they have lost the last couple times I've watched so hope they turn it around. All the playoff games are in a "bubble" in two cities in Canada. So far they have kept the virus at bay.

Reading your desire for a place easier to care for and still have your wildlife was my goal too when searching for a place to live. I had such a limited area to choose from but really got lucky with a townhouse on a lake on the very edge of town, fields all around us. It is close to neighbors but it is hard to get all your wants. Too bad I am not close to your area as we just had a townhouse become available a few months ago just a few down from me. I still get plenty of wildlife and I can dangle my feet off my dock all I want lol. Your area is so large, when you get ready to look if you have a good realtor she might be able to find something close to perfect for you. There are so many rural developments all around your city. 

Esteemed Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Beach and/or Mountain?

Gif de amor  @AnikaBrodie, love both! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

Image may contain: ‎text that says '‎PAY IT FORWARD it 8 about CARING and IT'S compassion sharing ABOUT and kindness it's about GENEROSITY it's about sacrifice... מ2 love you so GIVE GOOD get what you give MARLARA ANDERS‎'‎

Gif de amor   @Sassy7356