Honored Contributor

hey all

super busy day can't even think  today. will write later.

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@Tissyanne   Stopping by to say hello,

Oh, and to congratulate you on your weight loss.

My @Puddles , 

Hello, dear friend. I hope you are feeling better every day. You are always in my heart. 

I am really glad about my weight loss. WW is working well for me. Thank you for the congratulations. 

Enjoy the weekend. 

animated-piglet-image-0009.gif

Honored Contributor

hey all

wow we have had more super bad weather again. 2-3 tornadoes touched down about 6ish tonight northern Delaware, storms moved more east so that part missed us, but we got several shorter thunder showers still raining very hard.

had 2 major appoint's today. My doctor check have not seen him since Jan. That went ok somewhat, still have bad blood pressure yet I have 2 expensive bp kits here at my house and i have never gotten readings as high as what i had at the doc office. I did show the doctor my book of daily bp readings all different times of day, he looked at them and agreed they were a whole lot better. The bp was taken from 2 different machines. I can not believe both machines are bad, one is less than a year old the other was purchased wednesday of this week.

other than a lousy doctor appoint, had a pretty good day. Got both walks in, picked up mail. Not much else.

had heavy rain this evening with heavy thunder storms too.

ok guys tomorrow

Honored Contributor

had my hair cut today too. Megan always does a great job.

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

No photo description available.

minipinkflowers

@Puddles, thinking of ((you)) today and praying that it will be an easy day for you at the hospital.

Hope you enjoy a very restful and relaxing weekend.   

373 Best Precious moments quotes images | Precious moments quotes ...  @LIG1 

The treatment today was a breeze. I'm home and doing well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers during this time.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

BONSOIR TOUT LE MONDE/IMAGE EN PARTAGE

Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles   I'm glad your treatment went well today, pet pretty Snow White for me! 
  Snickers is a small Jack Russell and will snuggle in my recliner by my left side. Last night she was snoring. I didn't have my hearing aide in but I could feel her purring like a kitten!  She's white with brown spots and mask. (Not as pretty as Snow!)  Take care!

Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER BY THE LAKE🌞

[ Edited ]

Hello @1Snickers.

You tell Snickers that I think she is as pretty as Snow White. I bet she and Snow would be good friends.

I am feeling quite good tonight, but I'm looking forward to a good sleep. This week has been a bit hectic and I haven't been resting well.

Do you have plans for the weekend? I'm looking forward to a relaxing one.

ETA:  Sweet dreams!