Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

20+ Adorable Photos of Fuzzy Highland Cattle Calves

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@possummink   I'm glad you're home safely, and with the new kitten, Willow is a nice name! 
  @Sweet Charlotte, before the storm beastielove mentioned she's near N Y and the storm would be there yesterday about 2. I know there are many without power there still. I haven't seen her online since.

@beastilove  I hope you're ok! We are thinking of you! 
   Some are without power here but mine has been on & I have a generator. I've still been picking up sticks!

Honored Contributor

@possummink , @Puddles Welcome homeHeart

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Pin em SMILE A LITTLE  @possummink 

Welcome home and welcome to Willow. We missed you! We are just home from my brother's and Snow went straight to her bed.

Take a deep breath and one day at a time. Just know we are here for support.

I have an appointment with the doctors tomorrow, but I'm hanging in there although still fighting the side effects of the medication.

Sending you lots of love and hugs.Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

901 Melhores Ideias de Travel em 2020 | Frases de viagem, Viagens ...  

We are packed and ready to head home. I don't know when I'll post again as I have medical appointments and procedures tomorrow and Friday.

Wishing you all a happy day!

bugballoon 

@Puddles, I know your brother is really going to be so sad to see you, Ian and even sweet little Snow White leave today and I'm sure he's already counting the days until you all return.

Hopefully, you'll be feeling as fit as a fiddle soon and just in time for a remembrance gathering with your family to honor your DSIL's passing next month. 

(((Continued healing prayers))) to you along with my wishes for your safe travels today. 

@LIG1 

We are home safely. Snow White is already settled in her bed. It is always difficult leaving my brother, but as you say we will be back together soon. My niece and I made plans for my SIL's rememberance yesterday.

Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers. I see the team of doctors tomorrow.

Have a nice evening.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Puddles @LIG1 @possummink @mousiegirl @Sweet Caroline 1 

Which teacup would you choose?

5CD96308-CD56-489C-8FB5-47AF301C945F.jpeg

@LTT1   I choose the second teacup from the top. I can't tell, but the pattern looks similar to a set of teacups I inherited from my MIL.