Honored Contributor

hey all

wow what a busy day for me. Dh had a day off for a change. He took me errands running today. Gone most of day. Am tired

did exchange my walker from an size 8 to a 8.5 shoe. What a difference. It worked. Am not hitting tip toe of shoe no more sore toe.

rained most of the day nothing hard just sometimes steady sun finally came out about 5ish tonight.

ok guys will check in tomorrow

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@Puddles 

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/62/37/91/623791be91c59a13531b99222f19c209--rose-quotes-morning-sayings.jpg

I'm hoping by the time you read this message you're on your way to your brother's home.  I know everyone will be anxious to see you, especially a little kitten called Snow White.  No more setbacks, you hear.  Seriously, I pray every day that God will return you to full health soon.  (((Hugs))) and love to you and Ian and, of course, Snow White and your family.  Safe travels.     

animated-thank-you-image-0106    @AnikaBrodie 

We will be leaving for my brother's in the morning. I will need to continue my medical therapy for awhille yet, but all in all the doctors were pleased with my progress today. I so appreciate your love and prayers.

We can't wait to see our Snow White and ease my brother's constant worry about me. He's been like a mother hen. LOL!

Returning the (((((HUGS))))). 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

@Puddles    Dear Puddles, In your message to LifeIsGood, I saw that you were in Tyler Tx.  I have been there.  I went to two of my ex husbands family reunions there.  One time when we were there, I remember one of his aunts and I visited two different antique shops.  That was the highlight of my visit.  She was very nice.  Love, SC Heart

animated-hello-image-0039 

@Sweet Caroline 1   We are going to see my brother tomorrow. Isn't Tyler a nice place? I was born there and still consider it home. 

I hope you have a lovely weekend.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

All Visitors Must Be Approved By Cats Personalized Garden Flag ...@Puddles      Dear Puddles, You are on my mind tonight.  I hope you're feeling better with each day.  I know how much you want to get back to your brothers house.  My heart is sure in it with you.  Love ya, SC Heart

@Sweet Caroline 1   Thank you for thinking of me. I'm a bit groggy tonight as the doctors increased my medication, but I do believe I'm well on the road to recovery.

I just love this cat yard sign.

Honored Contributor

@LifeIsGood   It was a long appointment today, so we are leaving for Tyler tomorrow and will stay at least through Monday. Thank you for peeking in on me.

Happy weekend!

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Good evening, Had a nice afternoon swimming and paddle boarding. All showered and fed so will just watch tv the rest of the evening. Last night I made the mistake of watching Star Trek Wrath of Khan, hadn't seen it in years and years. It was a late movie and then the follow up In search of Spock, so I was up till after 4:30 in the morning, I am surprised I had the energy to swim all afternoon. Part of the perks of being retired! 
Sweet journeys Puddles!

Esteemed Contributor

@lulutoby  & ALL,  

@lulutoby wrote:

MEDIA ALERT|NEW DAY PROCLAMATION: NATIONAL AVOCADO DAY - July 31 ...

Tonight my son brought dinner. Salads from Panara! The green goddess has avocado, chicken egg, among other things. There is a good avocado dressing. I get the small salad, it's just right and comes with bread. 
       Our dogs had bits of chicken and bread. They had eaten their dinner. We all miss my Krypto, the dogs look for him. They are getting extra attention! 
        Thunderstorms came earlier, but they cooled the temperature so we had a walk after we ate. His Chow and my small Jack Russel make a funny pair! His Cora spotted a cat in a driveway. Snickers just ignored it because I've told her "you can't trust cats"! 
        It was nice to have the company tonight. He closes his store at 7 then picks up takeout sometimes. He's divorced and sometimes has his daughter, Cameron who's 13. I haven't seen her much since the pandemic, just briefly with masks since she's between houses. 

They didn't stay long, he picked up the paper and items of his Dad's I found when cleaning. His house is 15 minutes from mine, it's nice to be close now! 
      Have a nice weekend ! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles   I'm so glad you get to go to your brother's and get Snow White. Have a safe and pleasant trip and rest with that beautiful kitty awhile!  Take care!🥰

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text that says 'May the month of August bring a beautiful life and peaceful dreams to everyone in the world. Happy August! Pixabay Roya Piragar'