Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

I made two quarts of fresh lemonade this morning.  It's so good.  I also made a gallon of sun iced tea (Lipton bags, plus two constant comment and two lemon lift).  It's so refreshing.

I'm making baked ham with pineapple for dinner and will serve with sweet potatoes, summer squash (grown by friend) and applesauce.  She also gave me a large zucchini and I'll use that to make lemon, blueberry, zucchini breads.

Today a crew completed installation to the roads to seven new retirement homes across the road from us.  They're all completed on the exterior and work is being done now on the interior of the homes.  They hope to be finished by early to mid-September.  Four of the seven are already sold.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

물수제비 달인들.gif (33.74MB) - 아재력 충전소(유머&일상유용&뉴스 ...

Skipping rocksSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@possummink      Dear Possummink, This picture is adorable!  I'm glad that you have decided to go to OK.  I've had multiple animals all of my life and many times I have stayed behind because I was afraid to leave them.  Really pulls at the heart strings.  But as time goes on, I realise that life is for living.  You must sieze the opportunities that come your way.  I think you said that a family member can come and check in on them.  Talk to the Lord and tell him all of your worries about your pets on this trip. Put them completely in his hands and he will watch over them and take worry out of your heart.  Everything is going to be alright.  God bless you precious and have a fabulous trip.  I'll be thinking about you and praying that your trip is totally awsome.  Love, SC Heart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This kitten riding a turtle and I can't cope. Join our gro ...

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne    Dear Tissyanne,  I'm glad the visit has you going forward with the first eye surgery and it seems that everything is going to be alright.  You're even going to get the reading glasses that you wanted.  I know you're looking forward to seeing everything with beautiful vision.  Take care of yourself, Love SC Heart

Trusted Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

I made two quarts of fresh lemonade this morning.  It's so good.  I also made a gallon of sun iced tea (Lipton bags, plus two constant comment and two lemon lift).  It's so refreshing.

I'm making baked ham with pineapple for dinner and will serve with sweet potatoes, summer squash (grown by friend) and applesauce.  She also gave me a large zucchini and I'll use that to make lemon, blueberry, zucchini breads.

Today a crew completed installation to the roads to seven new retirement homes across the road from us.  They're all completed on the exterior and work is being done now on the interior of the homes.  They hope to be finished by early to mid-September.  Four of the seven are already sold.

@AnikaBrodie 

Everything sounds so refreshing and delicious! I haven't had much of an appetite lately but it is starting to come back today. Your supper is making my taste buds water. 

Retirement homes must really be in demand, especially with yours being almost sold out already. I look at my townhouse as a retirement home. I am comfortable here even though I had to get rid of a lot of stuff when moving in. I probably still have too much accumulation but everything fits now. 

I had a nice afternoon with my second oldest great niece. Am tired now but need to fix supper, thinking of something easy like spaghetti, French bread and a salad.

Honored Contributor

Dear SBTL friends,  I've had a laxidasical day today.  I just finished watching Escape to the Country on the Dabl channel .. It is about house hunting in the country in England.  You get to see some of the most charming houses you've ever seen.  They also visit places where people make hand made anything and everything.  Food, baskets, art, everything.  It is all beautiful and very educational.  I look forward to it coming on every weekday afternoon.

Now I'm putting in a load of laundry and wondering whats to eat for tonight.  I would like to make a good old meatloaf but need to grocery shop for that.  I think I'll make a box maccaroni and cheese and open a vegetable.  

I loved reading your posts and seeing the fabulous pictures that all of you find.  It sounds like everyone is doing fine today.  I wish all of you a very relaxing evening and cool thoughts.  God bless you all, Love, SC Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER BY THE LAKE🌞

[ Edited ]

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@AnikaBrodie   Except for the applesauce and squash, you are having my Easter dinner, and I make cornbread and a green vege.

Is the Constant Comment just the black tea, or is it another flavor?  I will be using my Twinnings Breakfast tea instead of Lipton, though Lipton is what my Mother drank.

Honored Contributor

Good Night, Sleep Tight Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook ...