"Today is full of possibilities not yet achieved." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

https://homeiswheretheboatis.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/dsc_3465-001.jpg?w=800

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@AnikaBrodie 

H Laughing Sticker by Aguilas de Mexicali Baseball Club for iOS ...

"It is not how much you do, but how much LOVE you put into the doing that matters." Mother Teresa
Honored Contributor

I made two quarts of fresh lemonade this morning.  It's so good.  I also made a gallon of sun iced tea (Lipton bags, plus two constant comment and two lemon lift).  It's so refreshing.

I'm making baked ham with pineapple for dinner and will serve with sweet potatoes, summer squash (grown by friend) and applesauce.  She also gave me a large zucchini and I'll use that to make lemon, blueberry, zucchini breads.

Today a crew completed installation to the roads to seven new retirement homes across the road from us.  They're all completed on the exterior and work is being done now on the interior of the homes.  They hope to be finished by early to mid-September.  Four of the seven are already sold.

Honored Contributor

물수제비 달인들.gif (33.74MB) - 아재력 충전소(유머&일상유용&뉴스 ...

Skipping rocksSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Possummink      Dear Possummink, This picture is adorable!  I'm glad that you have decided to go to OK.  I've had multiple animals all of my life and many times I have stayed behind because I was afraid to leave them.  Really pulls at the heart strings.  But as time goes on, I realise that life is for living.  You must sieze the opportunities that come your way.  I think you said that a family member can come and check in on them.  Talk to the Lord and tell him all of your worries about your pets on this trip. Put them completely in his hands and he will watch over them and take worry out of your heart.  Everything is going to be alright.  God bless you precious and have a fabulous trip.  I'll be thinking about you and praying that your trip is totally awsome.  Love, SC Heart

Esteemed Contributor

This kitten riding a turtle and I can't cope. Join our gro ...

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne    Dear Tissyanne,  I'm glad the visit has you going forward with the first eye surgery and it seems that everything is going to be alright.  You're even going to get the reading glasses that you wanted.  I know you're looking forward to seeing everything with beautiful vision.  Take care of yourself, Love SC Heart