Esteemed Contributor

Image may contain: flower, plant, nature and outdoor

Esteemed Contributor

No photo description available.

Esteemed Contributor

Image may contain: text that says 'If you carry one thing with you today, let it be this: You are brave, you are beautiful, you are strong, you are smart, you are loved. MbodLivingGuide.com'

Esteemed Contributor

No photo description available.

Esteemed Contributor

Image may contain: food

Honored Contributor

Summer Porch Refresh - Classy Girls Wear Pearls

Honored Contributor

#catbreedsmainecoon #catbreedsmunchkin #catbreedstuxedo #catbreedsbombay #tuxedo #unique #person #owners #tuxie #their #claim #often #that #cat #isTuxedo cat owners often claim that their Tuxie is a unique person ... ... Tuxedo cat owners often claim that their Tuxie is a unique person ... ...,Tuxedo cat owners often claim that their Tuxie is a unique person ... ...,  ​”Daca vrei sa vorbesti cu Dumnezeu atunci roaga-te.Daca vrei ca Dumnezeu sa vorbeasca cu tine,atunci citeste Biblia!” Omu...

Hi Everyone,   I am slacking off getting ready to leave early in the morning.   It's humid but much cooler thanks to some steady rains due to a front moving this way.   It was a very hot and sticky weekend here and I didn't get much done so now it's rush, rush, rush.   

I have to go over to the other house to get some things I am taking to Jillian and Thomas.   They didn't have a chance to get over there due to the short time they were here and the work that had to be done on the truck.  It's now down at Fort Sill.   

I am so 'upset' or 'sad' about leaving my kitties alone here, but I don't know what else I can do other than a cattery and I am not sure about using one.   Need to research them for next trip.   My daughter says I can't just stay home because of my cats and live my live around them.   I get that but still leaves me with lots of uncertainty.   

@Puddles 

Puddles,  I am happy to see your post and am glad  you are going as an out patient, meaning that you can be home most of the time where I'm sure you are more at ease and can get healing rest and relaxation.  Hospitals are not good places for rest and relaxation for sure.   I hope you will be back to 100% soon.   Be safe and pets for Snow White.    Hugs to both you and Ian,   Heart

I hope the hurricane hasn't affected your area.  I saw a marina that took a bad hit when it came ashore.   My son and daughter in law were under hurricane warnings at Pearl Harbor.   Luckily the big island, Hawaii,  is in 'front' of them on the hurricane's path and it lost strength as it went over that island.  They had rains and winds but not as strong as expected. 

My grandson and his fiance finally got their test results and were negative,  thankfully.   Now we're wondering what he had that caused such a high temperature for several days.  He's back at work and doing well now.  

I'm not sure if I'm going to take this laptop with me tomorrow.  I pay bills on it and some come due this weekend,  with the start of an new month,,   August is almost upon us.   This summer has both flown past and dragged on for me.   I know,  I don't make sense at times.   Old age???😎😉😮

Guess I'd best get back to 'work' and finish chores.   I may not be able to post while in OK unless I take this computer.   Stay well, my Friends, and cool.   Hugs to y"all.  🥰😊🐱 Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@possummink @Have a wonderful trip, enjoy the family & I think your Kitties will be fine. Take care!

Honored Contributor

@Puddles @1Snickers @1Snickers @LIG1 @Sassy7356 

Happy Monday!

DE26FA5E-8A4D-4B3D-A055-E71B2C853E77.jpeg

Stay cool!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne 

DH had his cataract surgery last year and it was true....he didn't drive home from it. However, all went well and I will be thinking of you tomorrow!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~