Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

136 Best Book Lover images in 2020 | Book lovers, Book worms, I ...

@Puddles 

Truer words were never spoken! I wonder what makes some of us yearn for a book and others not. I always thought it was my mommy who instilled the love of words to me with her poetry readings...from Mother Goose in younger years to Grims Fairy tales and The Shooting of Dan Mcgrew in later years. As I have mentioned before my older nieces used to come to my house for visits since they were five for family reasons, often spending most of the summer. I got them their first library cards and we did summer reading programs every year on a wide variety of books with nightly story telling that they always seemed to enjoy. Now that they are older I don't see the love of books that I had so my belief has wavered that we can instill this love of books. It is either there or not?

Trusted Contributor

@1Snickers 

I am so sorry, our pets are indeed part of us and indeed though he has passed away from his pain he will be with you always. I don't think there is a more noble and selfless creature on earth than a dog although I am sure cats would have something to say about that. Glad Snickers is there to help comfort you. 

Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER BY THE LAKE🌞

[ Edited ]

@1Snickers   So sorry to read of the passing of Krypto.  He lived a long, happy life, and is no longer suffering.

Those We Love Don't Go Away They Walk Beside Us Every Day Whisper ...

Honored Contributor

@possummink 

Flowers Cards Miss You, Funny Cards - Free postage included

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@1Snickers 

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your trained hearing dog.  My heart goes out to you and Snickers.  As you grieve Krypto's loss allow the memories to flow and may they be of comfort to you.    (((((Hugs)))))  Pets for Snickers as he grieves too.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

So sorry for your loss! | Pet condolences, Loss of dog, Dog sympathy

@1Snickers  So sorry for your loss of Krypto.  He will forever remain in your heart and memories.  I am glad you have Snickers there with you.

Pin by Jeff Hall on Pets Gone to Soon | Cat loss poems, Cat loss ...

Honored Contributor

No worries about @possummink , she is alright and the Internet has been down and hopefully will be fixed by Saturday.  She wanted everyone to know.  She let me know via fb.

@mousiegirl , She would like you to let the Birds Nest know her computer situation.  

I told her we were all missing her.

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Everyone is taught that angels have wings - the lucky ones of us ...

@1Snickers , Oh I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Krypto.  Sending, hugs and love to you and SnickersHeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

No worries about @possummink , she is alright and the Internet has been down and hopefully will be fixed by Saturday.  She wanted everyone to know.  She let me know via fb.

@mousiegirl , She would like you to let the Birds Nest know her computer situation.  

I told her we were all missing her.

Smiley Happy

@lulutoby  @possummink   Done, and  thank you, as people were worried over there.

Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER BY THE LAKE🌞

[ Edited ]

animated-thank-you-image-0104  @lulutoby 

for letting us know that @possummink is o.k. and only having Internet issues. We will anxiously await her return.

How are you feeling today?

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh