Honored Contributor

Illustrations ... for the summer ... Beach and "lazing around" ... - Page 2 4c102510

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

No photo description available.

@butterfly123 

Dear Aunt butterfly...

All of us and our Momeez are

sending you and Mr.butterfly lots

more strong healing prayers,positive

energy and warm comfort hugs.

Love,

Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack

Cat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat Happy

(((((HeartAUNT BUTTERFLY & MR. BUTTERFLYHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Isabella and the New World Watercolor Paper Print Giclee image 0

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

Just in case no one has told you

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

NATIONAL CORN FRITTERS DAY - List Of National Days

It's been years and years since I tasted a corn fritter.  We would make them and put maple syrup on top.

@lulutoby   My Mother made them by dropping dollops into hot oil and she also served them with syrup.  I make savory corn fritters, flat, my Mother's were irregular rounds, 

Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER BY THE LAKE🌞

[ Edited ]

@Sassy7356 wrote:

Animated dollar sign clipart

@mousiegirl  Plumbers sure aren't cheap.  We had to have some work done a few months ago and it cost us $1400.  Needless to say - sticker shock.

@Sassy7356   The good news is that the pipes will now be the plastic, last forever, before long, most of our drainage bathroom pipes will be that, already have another that was done when the kitchen was remodeled.  We havn't had any septic overflow in the clean put since it was installed.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

Image may contain: dog, outdoor and nature I don't know how to send photos from my I pad, but this dog has longer fur than my Krypto did. 
  He has been sick with his back for over a month, Monday he couldn't stand long. The veterinarians said he wouldn't improve. He was 16 and blood work showed many problems. 
  I held him as he was put to sleep.He was the best dog I've ever had!

I still have Snickers, but she's really different. She has shorter legs and is a work in progress!. We went for a car ride today as we were missing Krypto. It didn't last long, she wanted to be home. 
   Krypto trained her to be a hearing dog like he was. She is trying to do her job well. We miss him.

Thanks for the photo!

Honored Contributor

@Puddles @1Snickers @mousiegirl @beastielove @viva923 

Happy Thursday all! I hope everyone is well and having a good day!

763C6436-B3F9-475D-9EB7-2961BDCE7E53.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

The loss of a cherished pet leaves an empty place in your heart ...

@1Snickers  I'm so sorry for your loss. Krypto will forever remain in your heart. (((((HUGS)))))