Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: ocean, sky, outdoor and water

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!

989308BD-38B1-40EA-8844-6D835279F608.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@possummink 

You may not have had paddle boarding while you were in Florida but you saw many water creatures doing your scuba diving. I did snorkeling during trips to Belize and various other Caribbean islands, saw some beautiful sea creatures on those trips. When the water on the lake is quiet like it was yesterday and I am on my paddle board I can see fish swimming because the water is so clear and still. I am sure it would of been an enjoyable sport for you in the Keys too! I don't have my hand back to 100% and I may never but my whole body is not at 100% so a matching set! I have bad knees so my hand surgery has made me less desirous to have surgery on my knees. Walking out of the lake after boarding and swimming is the hardest on my knees--jumping off the dock is far more fun. Going to an outdoor bbq at my brothers tonight, a small get together. So far my state has not had a bad resurgence of Covid like many other states, hope that continues but I stay cautious. People at my little lake are already starting to enjoy the Fourth, a lot of boat activity so may not do a lot of boarding until it quiets down again otherwise it is like surfing in the ocean going up and down the waves. I would love having a boat but not in my budget and it would be too much for me to handle. Will you be getting together with your daughter over the holiday? Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby 

@''Thank you about the haircut! 
I feel grateful to have found my stylist!

She's the bomb!

B347991B-2286-4D7F-9730-7565D504EE67.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Here are before and after pictures of my girl pup, having had her grooming yesterday.  Although she looks cute from the top side, except that I do a better job on her ears, the groomer completely removed all hair from her underside and backside, which I told her not to do.  I have no clue as to why this is done, @AnikaBrodie maybe you know since Alfie has regular grooming.

I only wanted all of the coat cut down due to the hot weather, but now, because she has no hair on the underside, I can't let her outside as she has no protection in that area, and she is constantly "at it" so it must be annoying her.  I am going to learn how to remove the heavy Winter coat next year, no more grooming since my instructions weren't obeyed.DSCF9253.JPGDSCF9819.JPG

@mousiegirl   She's still adorable!Heart

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl 

Hope your pup gets over her shaved underside very soon, am sure it feels sensitive at first. She looks adorable though, what a sweetie. If she were here I would hold her in my lap all weekend! 

Trusted Contributor

@Sassy7356 

🎂🎉🍡🎊🎈🌷

Have a very Happy Birthday 🎁 

Honored Contributor

@hullie wrote:

@mousiegirl 

Hope your pup gets over her shaved underside very soon, am sure it feels sensitive at first. She looks adorable though, what a sweetie. If she were here I would hold her in my lap all weekend! 

@hullie   She would love that.  I don't sit during the day except at the computer every so often, and she isn't allowed in this room because she tries to get into the wastebasket, lol, always looking for trouble, but sweet as can be.

Honored Contributor

@hullie   I take Andrew Lessman's, but there are other brands, Glucosamine/Chondroitin for my knees, and it has worked wonders.  I am all for putting off any surgery as long as I can, so thought I would give this a try, and am glad I did.