Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1   I lived at the skating rink! I took lessons starting at 6 years old. Then again when in high school and they did Bronze, silver & gold dances with partners. (Similar to couples dancing on ice). My favorite dance was to The Blue  Danube waltz.
  When younger my favorite skate was the Kentucky steal. When the music stopped the gentlemen would skate to the next lady. Many told me I was the best skater there! HA!  I loved the Duck Bend, where I bent way down on one leg with the other in front holding it in front and my instructor would pick me up from behind and hold me in the air spinning while I held the pose. (Can't do THAT now!)
   We had sock hops after skating and danced to Rock & Roll. What fun we had! Skating can open now in VA, we just went to phase 3 yesterday. I hope it isn't too soon! 

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

#awww from G O D T S O L

Thursday Afternoon Greetings

Wishing all of my SBTL sisters

a very pleasant and peaceful

remainder of today and also

hoping that it was a good day

for each one of you.

(((((HeartKOALA KUDDLESHeart)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER BY THE LAKE🌞

[ Edited ]

If I can loose my extra weight, I want to wear sweet summer dresses like this!  Cooler than the capri's that I wear and uber femenine which is how I want to look!  Heart Heart HeartLisa's Carolina | Handmade: Pattern M, Stylish Dress Book by ...

Honored Contributor

@Puddles @Sweet Caroline 1 @beastielove @1Snickers @lulutoby 

F6F7925C-25F4-456A-B52F-98152C191CD1.jpeg

all the wonders

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@hullie 

Isn't that funny? But you are right...my hair is a pixie-do in both pictures!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: flower, plant and outdoor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text that says 'It's our first Thankful Thursday of July. One day at a time is all we should be dealing with. We can't go back to yesterday and we can't control tomorrow. So live for today and be thankful. Amen. May God Bless You Good Morning THBHORSEMAFIA.ORG The HORSE Mafia® THEHORSEMAFIA.ORG'

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: cat

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh