Honored Contributor

hey all

Finally am here.

busy day. Of course normal clean, sheet day, had some big loads. That is all dried folded and all put away.

dh went to grocery store for tonight's dinner (a couple cans of tomato sauce/dice tomato. Having home made sloppy joe's tonight (slow cook).

dh went to DMV today and got his car tagged today for 2 more years. He was gone less than an hour. He was 2nd in line for car check (lights/ turn signals/horn/ and other stuff), 2ndin line for drive up window. He was in/out is record time. He then stopped at walmart on way home to get out lunch stuff we use daily.

watching dateline right now, good case today.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

Artwork Northwoods Prints - Moose-R-Us.Com Log Cabin DecorHello to all who gather here!  I've enjoyed all of the pictures and messages that you all have posted here in June.  As we journey on to July, I leave you with God's Blessings, Peace and Tranquility, and Love.  SC Heart 

Honored Contributor

@Puddles @viva923 @AnikaBrodie @beastielove @Sweet Caroline 1 

98CEC5AC-407B-4D64-84EC-3E7245D18210.jpeg

above is a picture of my mom and me...my age is showing since the year is printed on the margin of the picture!

Here is a picture of my new hair as of today:

8B39B00B-FCE4-40C4-A70B-A8F996C075CC.jpeg

It looks so great and my new hair dresser is really fun! 
The cut is a pixie style.

My returns are kind of a mess. The mail is either messed up or I am. Amazon returns go to three different places now!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@AnikaBrodie   HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDY,   🍰🎂🎉

Trusted Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

Image may contain: plant, house, tree and outdoor

B is my favorite, you?

@Sassy7356  l like B best as well!

Thanks everyone for your kind comments on my sore throat, I seem to be susceptible lately to getting one. Matthew and I made it out to the lake this afternoon so got my mojo back. Going to fix a ribeye (the store was not out of them this time when I shopped last week but was out of Diet Coke cans so got bottles) in a hot cast iron pan with a cold 🥶 salad and corn. Got my appetite back along with my mojo. Storms might be rolling in later. Listening to Heatwave by Martha and the Vandellas on my playlist, it is a toe tapper, love Motown! Anyone want to dance?! LOL

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@possummink wrote:

A mama deer and her baby triplet fawns in my brother's back yard.  My nephew took the pictures of them.   So unusual for a doe to have triplets and all survive and look this healty.   

My brother usually complains about the deer eating his home grown veggies.   He really does love gardening and has a lot of variety.  He has put up a 6 or 7 foot fence but now and then,  just about harvest time, the deer manage to make a raid on either his green beans, squash,  peas, and  ???.  

@possummink   Minus one fawn, I would see this every time I drove along the road out of my area, but they would suddenly appear in the road right in front of my vehicle, at times, and scare me to pieces.  Does and fawns have also gotten into my gardens when our gate was broken and they figured it out and came on in.

I think my girl chasing them off my property stopped them from returning.

@possummink @mousiegirl 

When I lived in my St. Louis home that backed up to the Busch wildlife area we had deer in our yard too.....they would eat the flowers right next to our front picture windows, may not have beautiful flowers to look at but I appreciated the beautiful animals just as well. I would keep trying to find plants that they didn't like, don't remember if I succeeded before I moved. 

Trusted Contributor

@AnikaBrodie 

Happy Bithday to Crackerjack Sandy!

@LTT1 

Loved your beach photo 1954 of you and your beautiful mom! Your pixie hair looks cute too in both pics.

Honored Contributor

Photo montage happy Birthday - Pixiz

@AnikaBrodie  Wishes for your niece, Sandy!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@Puddles 

Wishing you,Ian and Snow White

safe journey to your brother's

house and a safe journey back to

your home.

I know that your sister's loving spirit

will be with you and your family when

you celebrate her life and the anniversary

of her birth.

(((((HeartSISTER HUGSHeart)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

キャップとアイスクリームの赤ちゃん猫 - アイスクリームのベクター ...

@beastielove   Thank  you for your sweet words. We are safely with my brother. (((((HUGS))))) form Snow White

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Puddles @viva923 @AnikaBrodie @beastielove @Sweet Caroline 1 

98CEC5AC-407B-4D64-84EC-3E7245D18210.jpeg

above is a picture of my mom and me...my age is showing since the year is printed on the margin of the picture!

Here is a picture of my new hair as of today:

8B39B00B-FCE4-40C4-A70B-A8F996C075CC.jpeg

It looks so great and my new hair dresser is really fun! 
The cut is a pixie style.

My returns are kind of a mess. The mail is either messed up or I am. Amazon returns go to three different places now!

@LTT1   Looking good girl!Heart