Honored Contributor

My nemesis scouting out my birdseed cans, probably.   I haven't moved the trap very far away from the cans,  maybe they'll notice it and get the message,  Nah,  I doubt that!!!  🦝🐾🦝😉

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

And these tiny ducklings almost falling over. | There's A Name For The Feeling You Get When Something Is So Cute You Want To Squeeze It

@possummink  precious babies. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@AnikaBrodie 

Thanks for the recipe, very interesting, and will have to try it when I am feeling adventurous. @Mousiegirl it sounds like what you mentioned as well, thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER BY THE LAKE🌞

[ Edited ]

Image may contain: sky, cloud, tree, plant, bridge, shoes, ocean, outdoor, water and nature

@hullie 

Hullie,   I saw this tow and towboat and thought of you watching the barges and tows on the Mississippi River at your Grandparents.   Some strange things are on some of those barges.   

Image may contain: sky, cloud, outdoor and water

Image may contain: ocean, sky, outdoor, water and nature

Front row seat in the river.  

Honored Contributor

Hey all

doing my night time check in, see all tomorrow

Trusted Contributor

@possummink 

Loved the barges. Grandparents home was a two story, had to because of the possibility of flooding. Had indoor plumbing that was used judiciously but also had an outhouse down by the river which I hated to use but was often relegated to....have any of you guys ever had to use one of those? Can't say any fond memories there. They built a very long dock leading out to main river channel and along this dock they put nets that collected craw dads, can't remember why but he must of gathered them for bait, maybe, as he ran lines in river channel for fish. We swam at the end of dock where I would get the occasional leach on my foot.  I am such a city girl when it comes to roughing it I can't believe I have such fond memories. Anyway I enjoy my sandy beach now with no critter nets and a shiny porcelain toilet bowl! 

Honored Contributor

@hullie , Yes I remember using an out house. It was always a hesitating visit.

There was one at my in laws family cabin in MN.  They eventually updated the cabin and installed a indoor bathroom.  Nice.

Then there was camping and going in the woods and then on a trip to Africa the bathroom looked like an out house it just a hole in the ground you had to stand over. 

I do appreciate indoor plumbingSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Good Night GIF by youramazing

Honored Contributor

@Puddles @lulutoby @hullie @viva923 @possummink 

Love the picture of that beautiful weeping willow tree!

FC23A68E-B76A-424C-8FBB-44316A57FA76.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

unnamed.gif