Re: SUMMER AT THE SHORE🌞⛱️ 🐚🏊

@viva923 

Happy Birthday 🎂  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puddles wrote:

@Tissyanne 

Thinking of you and sending you much love. Happy weekend!

My @Puddles ,

My weekend was a good one. I hope yours was too. This evening we are under a thunderstorm warning. I hope for rain, of course. 

August is flying by for me. It will be fall before we know it. School has started as of today. I remember as a child, that when school started, the days became cooler, and shorter. 

I think of you every day, and pray you feel better. 

Love you.

puddles.jpg

Honored Contributor

hello all

THANKS TO ALL FOR MY WONDERFUL DELIGHTFUL BIRTHDAY GREETINGS, STILL ONLY 21 LOL

got a nice surprise in the mail today. Summons for jury duty. in Delaware after 70 you are not suppose to get these summons, last word i heard i am 72 so how they get below 70 is beyond me. filled out questionnaire on line tonight and entered DECLINE AGE 72 in reason for excused. see what they say. this is for a 2 week or longer trial. with all the doctor appoint's i have plus the surg on my foot (unknown time frame for that right now). 

not much else tonight. last load in washer

tomorrow all guys

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@Tissyanne    Sending you big ((())).

@Puddles ,

Love you !!!! berry much. 

puddles.jpg

Honored Contributor

moon.jpg

Honored Contributor

shore.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne   

Wishing you a week of beautiful rainbows. 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Birthday mini graphics    @viva923   

Oops, not a nice birthday present or a good time to receive a summons for jury duty. I hope they let you off.

Also, I am confused about the date for the placement of your permanent bladder pacemaker. Is it August 23rd or 25th? Also, has your foot surgery been delayed?

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Bad Design Style: Case #54

Dear @1Snickers and @Puddles,  This is an example of how the grade from street to driveway doesn't allow for a low sitting vehicle.  If I ever need an ambulance, the poor slobs will have to carry my giant body down to the street.  I laugh about it all the time.  Anyway, a SUV is best but I don't want a rough ride.  I want to feel like I'm riding in an old Lincoln or Cadilac.  A luxury riding on air drive.  Plus, a place to put things out of the rain.  I'm going to search and I'm sure I'll find somthing right for me.  Love you girls, SC