Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER AT THE SHORE🌞⛱️ 🐚🏊

[ Edited ]

@spiderw wrote:

Thank you for all the wonderful pictures and sayings, all so lovely and meaningful.  I am fortunate to live not far from the ocean and also the mountains, love both.  When my niece and family come here they always go to the shore for a couple of days.  They are not on the coast  Relaxing on the sand under a shade umbrella, reading and listening to the sound of waves upon the shore, one of life's good things.

@spiderw and welcome!

We hope you'll join us here for some summer fun.

ETA: How lucky you are to live near both the ocean and mountains.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Puddles A breath of fresh air.......thanks for the joy of an ocean breeze at the shore!

Honored Contributor

Welcome Signboard On The Sea Beach Stock Photo 46746885 - Megapixl   @phoenixbrd 

....and thank you! You are welcome to stop by often and enjoy the breeze this summer.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles   You brought tears to my eyes.  I am remembering all the wonderful times I had at the BEST shore in the world (IMHO) the Jersey shore.  I miss it so.  We had a house in Normandy Beach then on Long Beach Island. Never could get used to the beach in CA when we lived there and now in Texas I have no shore.  Thanks for the memories. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Whether you're at the shore or in the mountains or somewhere in between welcome summer 2021 with zest.  It's finally here and everything is opening up.  Welcome new friends and returning friends to the new thread.  Thank you @Puddles once again for another wonderful summer thread.  Awesome!  Heart 

Time to put out my new summer wreath and new summer flower garden flags.  Have a great summer y'all.  Enjoy, enjoy.  Smiley Happy 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Summer Day On The Beach. Thank You. View Of The Warm Summer Sea. Royalty  Free Cliparts, Vectors, And Stock Illustration. Image 44309214.

@Puddles , Thank you for the beautiful new Summer thread.  You put a lot of loving work in to making it.Heart

We love youHeart

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

NATIONAL SEASHELL DAY - First Day of Summer - National Day Calendar

Honored Contributor

First Day of Summer GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Honored Contributor

May be an image of child and text that says 'Happy Father's Day to our Heavenly Father!'