Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER AT THE SHORE🌞⛱️ 🐚🏊

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Оригинал - Схема вышивки «Жизнь прекрасна» - Автор «poltanya» - Авторы -  Вышивка крестом

Honored Contributor

I AM HERE

i made it,

just happened to tune in.

began raining pretty good tonight. it is very warm and very humid tonight, i shut up last night and turned on air.

ok guys am here

Trusted Contributor

@Puddles

I love the poem at the beginning of your new summer thread! Thank you again for being such a kind giving soul and pulling us all together. 

Just finished eating a coconut pecan cookie from the bakery as it has been too hot to bake any goodies. 

It has been a cloudy day here so I have been getting various chores accomplished. I  feel like getting my jammies on now and watching either a murder mystery or a sci fi thriller on tv and relaxing. 

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Çocukluğu 2000'lerde Geçenlerin Çok İyi Bildiği 13 Çizgi Film - onedio.com

Honored Contributor

GIRL ON BEACH....Item 112 Art by Anita Choose with or | Etsy

Honored Contributor

Thank you for all the wonderful pictures and sayings, all so lovely and meaningful.  I am fortunate to live not far from the ocean and also the mountains, love both.  When my niece and family come here they always go to the shore for a couple of days.  They are not on the coast  Relaxing on the sand under a shade umbrella, reading and listening to the sound of waves upon the shore, one of life's good things.

Honored Contributor

Welcome @viva923  & @hullie.

I'm glad you found us @viva923. I just left a link to guide everyone here on the spring thread.

@hullie  Thank you! I love the poem too.

Both of you have a good evening.