Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER AT THE SHORE🌞⛱️ 🐚🏊

@Sweet Caroline 1  Me too and its an easy way to gather up food to donate!  Love and Huggies Heart

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356  Yes it sure is! Heart

Respected Contributor

@Puddles   Thank you for the Summer at the shore thread! I enjoyed my vacation!

Fall is here! 
                🐚 🏖 🏝   🍃🍂🍁

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have not posted on several days. My DH has to have surgery, and he should be fine, but he is having a latex allergy, which is rough. I am okay,and will be posting soon. I miss you all.
Honored Contributor

To clarify, he has already had surgery.
Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne 

We are over on Puddles new fall thread, I don't know how to post a link. I am thinking of you and your husband and I hope he is now recovering from the surgery and latex allergy!

Honored Contributor

Prayers for Healing Card : Forward Movement   @Tissyanne   

I have been leaving messsages for you and was getting very worried. I'm so sorry to hear about your DH and hope he recovers quickly. I will copy your post for the fall thread so everyone knows.

Here's the link for the new fall thread:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/Gather-The-Fall-Harvest/td-p/7140198/highlight/false

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:
I have not posted on several days. My DH has to have surgery, and he should be fine, but he is having a latex allergy, which is rough. I am okay,and will be posting soon. I miss you all.

@Tissyanne 

I wish your husband well with his surgery and hope all goes well.

Ed had a medical emergency last Saturday and spent five days in hospital.  He was transferred to a Rehab facility late Wednesday for further treatment.  He is determined to get home ASAP and is cooperative with all his treatments.  We hope for the best.

"Today is full of possibilities not yet achieved." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Tissyanne 

I wish your husband well with his surgery and hope all goes well.

Ed had a medical emergency last Saturday and spent five days in hospital.  He was transferred to a Rehab facility late Wednesday for further treatment.  He is determined to get home ASAP and is cooperative with all his treatments.  We hope for the best.

@AnikaBrodie ,

I am saddened to learn that your Ed is having medical problems. Ed and you are in my prayers. I hope he will soon be home, and well. 

Blessings to both of you,

Gail