Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER AT THE SHORE🌞⛱️ 🐚🏊

May be an image of twilight, nature, cloud and ocean

Trusted Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of sandals, high-heeled shoes and text that says 'Shoes on or shoes off in your home? @Audrey LovesP aris'

We never wear shoes in the house but for guests we never ask them to remove their shoes.

@Sassy7356   In Summer, it is bare feet, the rest of the year I wear slippers.  The price of bare feet, though, is injured toes, lol.  The other night I was staggering down the hall to the bedroom without the light on, DUMB, and ran my second toe into a chest, now sore and bruised.

I have heard DH crash into things in the hall also due to not turning the light on, lol, sometimes wine never learn.

Again,  I am the weird one,  I hardly ever go barefoot.  Probably the only time I don't wear sandals, clogs, boots, etc is when I am at a beach and even then filp flops.   I do go barefoot if the sand isn't too hot.   When I was a kid,  I did go barefoot a lot of the time, don't know why I totally reversed that.  

I don't wear outside shoes inside. I don't remember the last time going barefoot, wait, on the beach I leave my flip flops by my towel. Burning sand makes you get to the water faster. 

My nephew and great nephew Matthew are supposed to come over this afternoon and finish winterizing my electric paddle boat and carry my paddle boards to the garage for the winter. I made some Texas sheet cake as a treat after as I know they both like it. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

DreamCatcher, abstract, colorful, colors, dream, golden, vintage, HD mobile wallpaper

I'm a bit concerned about @lulutoby. I miss her daily posts!

Dear @Puddles,   Thanks for the heads up about @lulutoby.  I hope everything is ok with her.  Love SC

@Puddles   @Sweet Caroline 1   I, too, have noticed she hasn't posted the last few days.  I hope all is OK with her.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of sandals, high-heeled shoes and text that says 'Shoes on or shoes off in your home? @Audrey LovesP aris'

We never wear shoes in the house but for guests we never ask them to remove their shoes.

@Sassy7356   In Summer, it is bare feet, the rest of the year I wear slippers.  The price of bare feet, though, is injured toes, lol.  The other night I was staggering down the hall to the bedroom without the light on, DUMB, and ran my second toe into a chest, now sore and bruised.

I have heard DH crash into things in the hall also due to not turning the light on, lol, sometimes we never learn.

@mousiegirl   OUCH!  Hope your toe heals quickly.  I go barefoot all year long.  If I am not going out in the winter I don't bother with socks or slippers.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@Puddles   Some posters will be seeing Winter before I even see Fall, thanks to the draught.

@Puddles   @mousiegirl   That would be me.  We usually see snow before the end of October.  

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie 

Anika,   I am keeping Ed in my thoughts and prayers and you as well.   Thank you for letting us know how he is doing and I hope he gets his wish to go home really soon.   He'll be so much more comfortable there with you and Alfie and all his familiar things.   I think that helps a person heal much quicker.    Hospitals are so noisy and busy,  and that really can't be helped but it's not conducive to restful healing.  

Give my best wishes to 'Ed and be sure to take time for you.  Rest as much as possible.  Hugs, prayers and love, my Friend.  💖

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sassy7356  I take my shoes off and have slippers and indoor Birkenstock's in the garage. 
  My son never will take his off but my granddaughter always does. (I taught her well!) 

🥾 👟 👞 👢 🩴 🥿 

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl   I've broken toes in the dark! Now i have battery and electric nightlights that sense motion. I wave at it them and they are low light and I can see where I'm going. Nightlights in bathrooms also plus battery candles. 
   Falling isn't an option, I'm very careful!

💡 🕯 🔦  🦶🏻 😀

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Tuesday Afternoon Greetings

Wishing each one of you cherished

friends a very peaceful and blessed

last day of Summer.

(((((HeartWARM HUGSHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

May be an image of cat, book and text that says 'A house is not a home without books & cats! CIOM'

@possummink 

And of course the strategically placed

gross wet hairballs so that their Hoomans

will step on them with their bare feet!! Cat LOL

---------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=