Esteemed Contributor

Re: SUMMER AT THE SHORE🌞⛱️ 🐚🏊

@Sweet Caroline 1   I have that same print also! 😍

Honored Contributor

Update on Ed:  He remains in the hospital and is receiving excellent care.  He's had numerous tests and evaluations in the past 3 days and is receiving medications based on those results.  He had a third blood transfusion on Monday.  His attitude is positive and I know he'll fight this setback.  He cooperates fully with the nurses and doctors and I see many glimpses of his wonderful sense of humor.  He wants to return home ASAP and I feel progress towards that end has begun.  Continued prayers are welcome.  I have spoken with his primary doctor several times by phone.  Last night he told me to page him as soon as I arrive at the hospital and I hope to do that by 8:00 this morning.

Thank you all for your prayers and concern.  I hope to see you all soon and wish you a wonderful Tuesday.  (((Hugs))) and love. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of text

Houston, TX to visit my sister and family.

@Sassy7356  California back home to VA with my mother when I was 3. We went with my grandmother to visit my Daddy who was in the Navy during the war. 
  I remember the bumpy ride and stewardess with small packs of peppermint life savers.
  They took us off and put us on a train so military could have our seats. Soldiers fed me oranges. 
  Mama learned later that plane crashed. 
     🛩  🌫 🪖 🚂 🍊

@1Snickers What a heartwarming story until I read the ending.  That left me with chills.  

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@Sassy7356 

Sassy,   I just read about you having pneumonia.   I hope you are well on the way to a complete recovery.    Had that once and it was no fun.  

I saw on the Weather Channel that MN might be getting some rain.  I don't know if your area was affected by a drought,  but that's something I  read about and couldn't believe it at first.  Then the Mississippi River levels started dropping and that was partially blamed on MN not getting the normal rainfall.   Don't know if all that is true, but hope y'all are getting your normal rainfall.   We need rain here, and hopefully tonight will give the lawns and plants a good  drink!!!  🌨🌧🌡☔💧

Take good care of yourself and heal.  I hope your husband is healing up well from his surgery.   Be safe.  💖

@possummink   Thank you.  I have just a lingering cough left and DH is healing nicely.  Yes, it is true about the drought in Minnesota state-wide.  Yesterday, we did see rain and at times it was very heavy.  I think we need a lot more for it to truly help the Mississippi.  The river runs a few mile from us and last week when we drove that portion of the road you could have walked across it as rocks were completely exposed.  

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@Sassy7356   I hope you're feeling better soon and drinking plenty of liquids, hot soup, and resting. 
  I enjoy the pictures you post, you find such good ones. 
  Take care! 
          🫕 🫖🍯 🛌

@1Snickers 

Thank You GIF Images | Thank You Quotes & Messages

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Update on Ed:  He remains in the hospital and is receiving excellent care.  He's had numerous tests and evaluations in the past 3 days and is receiving medications based on those results.  He had a third blood transfusion on Monday.  His attitude is positive and I know he'll fight this setback.  He cooperates fully with the nurses and doctors and I see many glimpses of his wonderful sense of humor.  He wants to return home ASAP and I feel progress towards that end has begun.  Continued prayers are welcome.  I have spoken with his primary doctor several times by phone.  Last night he told me to page him as soon as I arrive at the hospital and I hope to do that by 8:00 this morning.

Thank you all for your prayers and concern.  I hope to see you all soon and wish you a wonderful Tuesday.  (((Hugs))) and love. 

@AnikaBrodie 

Sending more strong healing prayers

and positive energy to Ed and more

comfort hugs to the both of you.

(((((ANIKABRODIE & ED)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Artificial Outdoor Mums | Wayfair

Good afternoon friends!  I've really enjoyed your very special quotes and pictures today.  An exceptional day to bookmark and come back and revisit. 

Dear @Sassy7356,  I'm sorry that you've been sick and I hope that you're feeling much better and getting your strength back.  I hope your hubby is healing nicely too.

Dear @AnikaBrodie,  I'm so sorry that your precious Ed is in the hospital.  I hope that they are giving him something for pain.  I'm praying for God's healing touch to heal Ed and get him home to you.  Stay strong in faith, Love SC

I wish all good things for my precious friends here and I hate it when there is sickness.  Please take good care of yourselves one and all.  Gods blessings on you and your families,  Love SC

@Sweet Caroline 1

Bear Angry Eyebrows Gif

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

No photo description available.

In St. Louis county…means a snowy Winter!    Persimmon seeds used to predict Winter precipitation.   The spoon indicates snowy Winter.    ❄❄❄❄❄

Hey @possummink,   I hope we have one pretty snow this winter.  The rarer the snowfall, the more magic it holds.  Love SC