Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER AT THE SHORE🌞⛱️ 🐚🏊

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

hello all

WOW ALL THE NEWS TODAY.

Puddle, fearless leader, I hope you are doing better with the breathing. Pneumonia can kick you around the block a few times. I remember how sick dh got back in 017 when he wound up in the hospital. Please keep us informed on how you are doing.

Anika, i so hope Ed is doing better. Please keep us updated on his health. Your love and the nursing care is all Ed needs needs to get healthy again.

Today about 620am, there would loud, BOOMS!!!!!,HOUSE shook. this happened several times in succession, it was close by I do mean close. facebook lit up like a christmas tree, what was going on, what was happening and so on. Come to find out, the next development over from mine, i guess someone went bananas, and police were called in and one thing led to another, the front of the house was blown off so police could gain entrance. these are beautiful very expensive housing where this happened. that is about all I have heard.the police used concussion grenades to gain entrance. did the person have hostage that i do not know. 

not much else going on down here this afternoon, see all later.

Please Puddles and Anika, I sure hope health returns to your loving homes. Please keep us updated.

Honored Contributor

@viva923    Thank you for your concern and kind words. I do continue with the breathing issues, but it is @Sassy7356 who had pneumonia. I am taking special breathing classes along with my daily walks in hopes things will get better.

There is never a dull moment around your neighborhood. I hope all the loud booms have stopped and things are under control at that house. Be safe.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

feel betterWW022719 KittensSD    ((( @Puddles )))

I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling the best and I do pray the cooler weather that you're expecting soon will help greatly with your breathing.  

((( Keeping prayers lifted for you )))

Honored Contributor

May be art

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Artificial Outdoor Mums | Wayfair

Good afternoon friends!  I've really enjoyed your very special quotes and pictures today.  An exceptional day to bookmark and come back and revisit. 

Dear @Sassy7356,  I'm sorry that you've been sick and I hope that you're feeling much better and getting your strength back.  I hope your hubby is healing nicely too.

Dear @AnikaBrodie,  I'm so sorry that your precious Ed is in the hospital.  I hope that they are giving him something for pain.  I'm praying for God's healing touch to heal Ed and get him home to you.  Stay strong in faith, Love SC

I wish all good things for my precious friends here and I hate it when there is sickness.  Please take good care of yourselves one and all.  Gods blessings on you and your families,  Love SC

Honored Contributor

May be a closeup of nature

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

feel betterWW022719 KittensSD    ((( @Puddles )))

I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling the best and I do pray the cooler weather that you're expecting soon will help greatly with your breathing.  

((( Keeping prayers lifted for you )))

Thank you graphics   @LIG1 

Honored Contributor

May be an image of outdoors and text that says 'FULL HARVEST MOON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20 2021 Lightmeadow Creations TONIGHT'S FULL MOON WILL OCCUR PM ET, AND IS KNOWN AS THE HARVEST MOON OR CORN MOON. AT THE PEAK OF HARVEST, FARMERS CAN WORK LATE INTO THE NIGHT BY THE LIGHT OF THIS MOON.'