Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER AT THE SHORE🌞⛱️ 🐚🏊

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

30+ Good Night Poems For Friends - Best Good Night Messages,Wishes,Quotes

Trusted Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

having problems connecting my i pad, kept giving message this accessory is not compatible and will not work, and i pad stopped working, this had been going on for weeks, well, tonight, i asked dh to look at it, he took a simple eraser and took the i pad off the typing board i purchased at apple when i got it several years ago, anyway,he erased the connectors, cleaned them as he says, he said this is the easiest and best way to clean connectors, sure enough, can actually type with my board that i can see on my i pad screen.so glad he figured out how to fix this, i was constantly turning off and on my i pad to limp along for weeks now.

ok guys tomorrow

@viva923 

I have gotten this message once in awhile along with a ding sound----I  usually keep my iPad plugged into wall while using. I bought a new charging cable but it still does it. Do you know what he used to clean connectors ?

Trusted Contributor

Good night everyone,

I worked outside a bit, organized the garage getting ready to store summer stuff, did some book work and fixed a ham I had in the freezer and au gratin potatoes. It was a corkys ham from qvc and it was good, it had been in the freezer for awhile waiting for a family event and I finally thought I had better fix it. My nephew is coming over for 2/3 of it , little great nephew Matthew loves ham. Finally got the kitchen cleaned up so relaxing now. I have enough ham for several sandwiches myself or I will fix some with eggs for breakfast, which I usually don't eat but it would work as lunch. 🍳 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

HULLI all my husband used a simple eraser from a pencil, he erased each contact point with the eraser. it did not take long. just got the message again, my pad is plugged in, with an apple adapter/cord. i give up. will have dh do what ever again and see if it helps. i have no idea why i keep getting that message, my pad is up to date, just downloaded that 14.8 update 2 nights ago.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @viva923 . Technology does get frustrating. I had never heard of doing that but I know nothing about this stuff. I got Apple products finally because of everyone saying how dependable and intuitive they are, been happy for the most part. 

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

I would appreciate your prayers if you are so inclined.  On Saturday morning Ed was admitted to the emergency room of our local hospital with complications from his diagnosis of ulcerative colitis several years ago.  At this time I do not have a lot of information to share; however, they are closely monitoring his vitals, administering IV fluids, and doing a variety of tests going forward.  So far he has had two blood transfusions.

I was with Ed all day and evening and as the days go forward may not be on the forum as much as I'd like to be.  I am so worried about Ed and sleep does not come easy but I try to rely on my faith.  I would appreciate your prayers on our behalf and thank you for them. 

Our neighbors have been wonderful.  They drove me to the hospital (2 miles away) and they are dog sitting for Alfie.  I appreciate this so much.  They are a God-send and we are fortunate to live in such a caring and loving retirement community. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Thank you for your friendship.  It means so much to me.  God bless you all today and every day.  (((Hugs)))

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Pin on hugs

@AnikaBrodie   So very sorry to hear about Ed.  I can only imagine how worried you must be.  Thank goodness you have such good neighbors to help you during this difficult time.  Hugs.