Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER AT THE SHORE🌞⛱️ 🐚🏊

@Sweet Caroline 1  Me too and its an easy way to gather up food to donate!  Love and Huggies Heart

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356  Yes it sure is! Heart

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles   Thank you for the Summer at the shore thread! I enjoyed my vacation!

Fall is here! 
                🐚 🏖 🏝   🍃🍂🍁

Honored Contributor

I have not posted on several days. My DH has to have surgery, and he should be fine, but he is having a latex allergy, which is rough. I am okay,and will be posting soon. I miss you all.
Honored Contributor

To clarify, he has already had surgery.
Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne 

We are over on Puddles new fall thread, I don't know how to post a link. I am thinking of you and your husband and I hope he is now recovering from the surgery and latex allergy!

Honored Contributor

Prayers for Healing Card : Forward Movement   @Tissyanne   

I have been leaving messsages for you and was getting very worried. I'm so sorry to hear about your DH and hope he recovers quickly. I will copy your post for the fall thread so everyone knows.

Here's the link for the new fall thread:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/Gather-The-Fall-Harvest/td-p/7140198/highlight/false

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:
I have not posted on several days. My DH has to have surgery, and he should be fine, but he is having a latex allergy, which is rough. I am okay,and will be posting soon. I miss you all.

@Tissyanne 

I wish your husband well with his surgery and hope all goes well.

Ed had a medical emergency last Saturday and spent five days in hospital.  He was transferred to a Rehab facility late Wednesday for further treatment.  He is determined to get home ASAP and is cooperative with all his treatments.  We hope for the best.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Tissyanne 

I wish your husband well with his surgery and hope all goes well.

Ed had a medical emergency last Saturday and spent five days in hospital.  He was transferred to a Rehab facility late Wednesday for further treatment.  He is determined to get home ASAP and is cooperative with all his treatments.  We hope for the best.

@AnikaBrodie ,

I am saddened to learn that your Ed is having medical problems. Ed and you are in my prayers. I hope he will soon be home, and well. 

Blessings to both of you,

Gail