Honored Contributor

ST. PATRICK DAY SHOWS

[ Edited ]

Did anyone watch/purchase from these special shows presented most of the day? They do this every year and was just wondering how popular they are. My guide still had Westmore Beauty listed in a time slot and other shows listed that recorded that turned out to be really heavy knitted sweaters, glass wear and Irish themed jewelry. 

Respected Contributor

Good morning @Shanus   The programming for St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite Q theme days.  This year I purchased two sweaters:  the TSV and a scalloped hem one, each in the offered shade of green.

I'm always on the chilly side and I love wool sweaters.  Have purchased these before and they hold up so well.  Simply have to take them to the dry cleaners as necessary.

Prior years I have purchased the Everyday Beleek covered casserole which I still use--excellent quality, the Waterford and Connemara marble base bowl and hurricanes, but almost always I buy a sweater.

Cheers!

aroc3435

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435   It would have been nice if my cable guide could get their act together. I did see some nice jewelry. Enjoy your sweaters.

Esteemed Contributor

I too enjoy the shows on St Patrick's day.  I didn't buy anything as I already own 5 Aran sweaters and love them all.  They are different styles and different colors.  I do however, have my eye on that sweater dress!  A little too pricey and it was new so no reviews.  I want to see how the sizing is and wait for the price to possibly come down.  I do love it!

Also I thought it was done so nicely with having the Irish on remote.  With all that's going on, we were wishing them well and they were wishing us well.  Hopefully they can actually  physically be here next year!

Honored Contributor

The Irish shows are among my least favorites.  Same old tired merchandise year after year.  Not only do I not buy, I also don't watch.  In all the years these shows have aired, I've never bought a thing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I enjoy the days when there is the Irish merchandise.

I have purchased in the past but unfortunately I wasn't able to get the sweater that I wanted early enough this year. Perhaps in September.

Valued Contributor

My mother bought several items.

She bought another sweater, a different style than the one she bought last year, a rosary, and a few other things. She really likes the Irish shows and would like them to bring in some new items, too. I enjoyed watching with her this year.