Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER ????

May be an image of ‎text that says '‎I WILL TUST KEEP STARING AT you UNTIL you DO the THING ا WANT ©JamiÄMorathArt‎'‎

Truth - Gracie does this all the time at breakfast and dinner time, for her dental chew, and treats during the day.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Hewill cover you withHis feathers, under His wings youwill find refuge. ©My Painted Besr'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of ‎text that says '‎Good Wednesday Morning عف Today will never come again... Be a blessing, be afriend... Encourage someone, take time to care, and let your words heal.‎'‎

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'SEND YOUR LIGHT into the darkness and YOUR PEACE into the world. It will felt. mary davis be EVERYDAYSPIRIT YSPIRIT NET'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'For every sunset, there is a sunrise; for every dream that ends, one is born; for every door that closes, closes another one opens; for every love that ends, another begins; for every end there is a new beginning; for each departure there is an arrival; for every defeat there is a victory. Nothing is ever finished, aslong as there is life." -Paulo Coelho-'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'You may not be everyone cup of tea... Because you are a double shot, Caramel macchiato with extra whipped cream! Princess Sassy Pants & Company'

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of text that says 'The smallest Penaness of can mean the world to someone.'

Honored Contributor

May be an illustration of 1 person, flower and text

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of text that says '©2022 Meditations and Musings by Jody Doty I refuse to let the challenges of life darken my optimism. I'm here to shine with joy and that's just what I'm going to do. Jody Doty'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Poopy n' know it! When you wake up kinda draggin' and your eyelids are still a-saggin droopy And your spirits are And you're feeling kinda poopy Just remember your blessings, one gift at a time Pretty soon you'l be smilin' and feelin' just fine! ©Theresa Sanders GoodMorning! But a smile will help outgrow it! Tenderly Thereswww.Theresasanders.com Image: Pixabay'