Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

May be an image of text that says 'If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. Wayne Dyer ~ Good morning! w hite Ribbons of Pea~'

Honored Contributor

hey all

went to shoe store got me 2 more pair of walker shoes,woreout my last pair

did normal chores, still very windy and cool

last load in washer. ok guys later

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

May be an image of 1 person and text

@Puddles 

I must admit these "broads" always make me smile.  Smiley Happy  I think we should name them ... Thelma and Louise.  Maybe...  ???  Or do they already have names?

Products | Inge Löök | Page 4    @AnikaBrodie 

These ladies are called the Merry Aunties and were the  inspiration of the artist based on two older women who lived in her building by the names of Alli and Fifi. She says they looked almost the same as her art vision but the Aunties have more fun and happy optimism.

I'm thinking they could have been the Thelma and Louise of their time. LOL!

@Puddles 

Thanks for your explanation of the Merry Aunties ladies.  I'll try to remember their names, Alli and Fifi.  I enjoy your regular posts about their antics.  Smiley Happy

I hope you're recovering well from the valve procedure you had yesterday.  Hugs and prayers for you.  Heart

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@LIG1    Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. I'm doing really well after my procedure. How is sweet Maggie?

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

ba-oh-happy-day-ani3

@AnikaBrodie    Thank you for your hugs and prayers. I'm doing really well today. 

I hope Ed continues to make progress. Keeping you both in my daily prayers. ((((Hugs)))) to Alfie. Enjoy the weekend!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

May be an illustration of one or more people, flower and text that says 'for you'

Honored Contributor

May be an illustration of indoor and text that says 'no 日'