Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Ed and I met on a blind date ... and the rest is a beautiful history of our years together.  Heart

@AnikaBrodie    Beautiful!

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@Sweet Caroline 1   I feel that our fathers in Heaven know how much we miss them. 
  Mine was my roller coaster riding, skiing, fishing, bike riding, etc buddy. When I try to repair items or manage things I sometimes ask him what he would do and amazingly I know what will work.  He's still with me daily. 
   HAPPY FATHERS DAY, PAPA! 
     🎢 ⛵️🎣 🌊 🫶🏼

@1Snickers    Hey Baby!   When I was in grammar school, me and some friends had a little club called " Friends of the Friendless Fickle Farkles".  I think we got the name from the program Laugh In Smiley Happy.  One weekend my dad picked up the girls and took us all out for hamburgers then took us for a drive in the station wagon with the back tailgete down.  Thay was fun for the girls and I was so tickled that my dad was cool.  A lot more memories to tell...Heart Smiley Happy.

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an illustration

Oh my @Sassy7356    I wish that I could be there with them.  Take me away... Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Birthday Cat Vector Art, Icons, and Graphics for Free Download

Happy Birthday to Sweet Snow White!  Dear @Puddles, I wish you and Snow a wonderful day celebrating love and happiness.  Please deliver some Happy Birthday Hugs and Smooches to Snow for me.  Love ya!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sassy7356 wrote:

Cute Cats Sing Happy Birthday To You. Free Pets eCards, Greeting Cards |  123 Greetings

@Puddles Happy Birthday, Snow White - I hope you get extra today of every little thing you love.

@Sassy7356   Did you bring cat n i p to the party?  Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Spring ends today ... Summer begins tomorrow.  Enjoy the new season with all it has to offer you.  Heart

Dear @AnikaBrodie    I'm trying to have a new mind set about summer.  The heat has always made it undesireable but I want to be grateful for all things so I'm starting summer with a welcomed start.  Let it Bless all of us... Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for happy birthday white cat gif @Puddles Birthday Mini graphics

Happy Birthday wishes to your Snow White today.Birthday Mini graphics

I hope the day was purrfectin every possible way!

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Pursuit | Muddy Colors

We're skating into Summer.

The new thread has been posted on Among Friends entitled Summer's Ocean Breeze. Everyone is welcome.

Please join us here:  https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/SUMMER-S-OCEAN-BREEZE-%EF%B8%8F/td-p/7525542/highlight/fa...

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@LIG1  @Sweet Caroline 1   Snow White had a purrfect day.