Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

@Puddles wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Puddles   I am sorry to hear you have an infection, it seems it's one thing after the other, hopefully you will heal soon with no issues. Smiley Happy

Mouse Thank You | Alex Clark Art @mousiegirl 

I was warned when I had this procedure that it takes a body awhile to adjust, so I expected a couple of hiccups along the way. My doctors always have the answers and for that I am thankful. I just keep thinking how wonderful it is going to be when when my body finally adjusts.

How is your DD doing in this Texas heat?

@Puddles   DD had one job for about a week, three hours to and from, but quit because the gas is way too expensive for her, and started a new job today near home, so we havn't discussed heat yet, but I am sure she will mention it.  By the time she gets home from work, the sun will be down or near, but there are the weekends.  At least, she has air conditioning.

The weather here very soon will be 80's-90's through August and beyond, am so dreading it, no air conditioning here so I may have to go under a rock, LOL.

Honored Contributor

Feel better soon Digital Art by Art by Lili | Fine Art America

Dear @Puddles    I'm sorry to hear that you have a chest infection.  I sure hope it heals up fast and speedy.  Have a blessed day sweet friend!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet Caroline 1   I can empathize with your sore toe.  I ran my left big toe into a steel table and killed the nail, but it grew back.  I hope the pain is eased quickly.

I sprained a pinky finger and I couldn't believe the pain this caused, almost as much as a badly sprained ankle I once had due to a fall.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl    Yes, it's amazing how much pain can radiate from one toe.  With ibuprofin, my toe is staying calm but when I walk and stirr around, it starts pounding.  Take care!

Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER ????

@Sweet Caroline 1 ,

I hope your toe feels better soon. I broke my little toe, and it was very painful. I ran into my vacuum cleaner. 

Stay off of it as much as you can. Take good care. 

8dcbd44d3dc94fb703de8be38e7b40d1.jpg

Honored Contributor

Hey all... continuing my conversation from this morning...  After the foot dr, my sister was with me and we wanted to go to Hobby Lobby while my toe was numb and we were right there by the store.  I used my rollator and we looked around at the ribbon, fabric, baskets, hooks and spring sale.  I really enjoy that store.  Then, on the way back into our neck of the woods, sister wanted to stop at TJ Maxx and so she went in there.  Then we stopped by CVS to frop off my prescriptions at the drive through.  There was a man blocking the drive through, he had a black plastic bag and his shoes behind the last car in line and he was talking to the brick wall and acting crazy.  We drove on and went home.  I was too worn out to go inside. 

So, I'm going to walk carefully to my truck and pick up sister and we're going to see about our medicines now.  It's thundering but not raining.  I hate to leave Junior right now because he is so afraid of rain, and thunder.  Josephine doesn't like it but she doesn't shiver like Junior.  I'll make the trip as fast as possible and get back to my children.  Take care

Honored Contributor

Circlet Pixie HF

@1Snickers   @Sweet Caroline 1   I'm actually feeling a bit better today. At least the coughing has subsided which was my warning something is wrong.

@Tissyanne  @Sweet Caroline 1   I'm thinking I'll try 

@Sassy7356's Strawberry Shortcake recipe this weekend as my niece who lives in Dallas is coming for a weekend visit. So, put your walking shoes on and come on over.

@1Snickers   I will say a prayer for your cousin.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl    We have been in the 90's for two weeks now and expect to hit the 100's by the weekend. I can't imagine being without air conditioning.

Oh my, that's too far to drive for work with these gas prices, so I'm glad your DD got another job nearer her home.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says 'THANK YOU Sometimes, I forget to thank the people who make me happy in so many ways. I forget to tell them how important they are to me. BIGHUG. LOVE YOU. PIT'

Thank you friends.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Life is not about the quantity of friends you have. It is about the quality of friends you have. AJD PIT'