Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

@Tissyanne wrote:

Good afternoon,  My @Puddles 

Thank you for being my BFF Forever Heart

110930.gif

My @Tissyanne  

Ily Ily Ily! Free I Love You eCards, Greeting Cards | 123 Greetings

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@lulutoby 

Thinking of you and hoping your are improving with each passing day. WE MISS YOU!!!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

hey all

busy day for me. I went grocery shop today. have a doctor check tomorrow so did the running today. wow zowwie,have prices exploded. 

did normal clean,did both walks

apparently we lost electric again this morn, it must have been when i was out for morn walk. that road construction about 2 miles from my house is a nightmare and no other way to describe it. every day you wonder what they are going to cut next.

ok guys later.

Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles  I'm sorry you have a chest infection and hope the antibiotics work a miracle soon! Rest and recover! 😍

Everyone:  I just got an e mail from my cousin in FL that she went to the ER last night (her birthday), due to her face swelling. She will be in the hospital until Friday and is on antibiotics and IV.  

Her father, my Uncle had heart problems and the last time I saw him his face was terribly swollen. I hope that's not her problem. 
     I'm thankful that there are antibiotics that can help with these infections!

💊 💉🩺 🛌 🏥 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1  I hope your toe is better now, I'm glad you saw the Dr and are on antibiotics! With feet needed for walking a toe can really hurt!  My grandmother kept epsom salt and relied on it. My grandfather was a Dr. and used it also.

Everyone: My son had his Dr. appointment today and his blood work and everything was fine. He has his first shingles vaccine and pneumonia shot today. 
   My granddaughter gave Cora her bath and a good brushing. She's fluffy and clean. I gave Snickers hers also and am washing  her bedding as she suns dry.

My granddaughter has been dog sitting a King Charles Spaniel while his owner has surgery. 
    @hullie   I'm sending prayers for your recovery daily and hope you're feeling better soon! ❤️
     🦶🏻🩹💊 💉 🐶🐕🛁

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an illustration of text that says 'KISSy Hugs! Warm Hugs! BIG Hugs! Forever Hugs! @REDANDHOWLING'

@Sassy7356    I love this so much!  Heart Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassy7356  your shortcake recipe is like my Morher's. I haven't made it in years because it's just me now. 
  When I think of it I recall a girl at my dinner table in college. She complained when they served home made shortcake. She wanted sponge cake like the store bought type. All of us Southern gals laughed and told them we loved our real shortcake!  
   I've been eating strawberries daily, but with 7up cake. 
     🍰🍓🍓🍓🥮 😋

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

for your strawberry shortcake recipe @Sassy7356. 

My family will love this, but in the meantime I'll stop over at your place for a taster.  

@Sassy7356 , @Puddles 

I want to join you all. Strawberry shortcake sounds delicious. 

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@Sassy7356   

What lovely weather you are having. We are already into July/August temps here.

Save a piece of your strawberry shortcake for me.

@Puddles Come on over.  There is plenty left.  Here is the recipe I have used for years:  

Strawberry Shortcake, Betty Crocker Cookbook, 1974 Ed. Doubles easily, then  no need to split… | Strawberry shortcake recipes, Strawberry shortcake, Shortcake  recipe

Wow @Sassy7356 and @Puddles    This sounds wonderful.  I'd love to have some too!