Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

May be an image of text that says 'All He asks is that o we trust Him.'

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@LIG1 

Thank you for the precious Pooh picture and your sweet note. Yes, having my brother back home safe and well is a blessing. Everyday I'm thankful for this time we are having as a family, all together.

I hope you and yours are all doing well. I think we are in for a HOT summer, so some plans we were making may have to be delayed. However, as I said being with family is enough for me right now.

Sweet dreams to you, my friend.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Pin on Z Good Night. I'm off to bed

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pin on Good Night

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 ,

I am happy to see you. I always miss your sweet posts, and wonderful pictures. I hope your weekend is awesome.

Friend-Teddy-Bear-Angel-Glitter-Pic.gif

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1  

Happy Friday, my friend. Heart

39582a976728b585dceeb96ac215b2fa.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My @Puddles ,

Sweet dreams to you, my dear friend. Remember,  you are loved. 

fuzzy-moon-blankie.gif

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

My @Tissyanne    Sweet dreams my sweet friend. May our friendship fill our lives with light. (((((HUGS)))))

My @Puddles ,

This is precious. 

I love you. Thank you for your sweet friendship.  

fuzzy-moon-heart.gif

Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne Thank you for your kind words. That is a scorcher you Texans are having and summer hasn't officially gotten here yet. I am a time in my life where I love all seasons except the winter does get long for me. I found my soft pink mandevillas this week at Home Depot and planted them in pots in my front and back, they will match up beautifully with my pink and white hydrangeas. My yard is so sunny and they all hold up well. I also had three books I had on hold come up ready to borrow so I will be listening to books this weekend too along with watching the Stanley cup playoffs. Maybe I will spend some time in the kitchen too as I have been running all over the state the last couple of weeks. I hope you have a full and enjoyable weekend as well!

Honored Contributor

thumbnail - 2022-05-19T122455.537.jpgthumbnail - 2022-05-19T122451.841.jpgthumbnail - 2022-05-19T122447.905.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller