Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

@Puddles wrote:

24 Good Evening 2022 ideas | good evening, evening, good evening messages    

@Sassy7356    I posted this morning, but briefly. We had errands and shopping to do today. However, I don't believe we heard from @AnikaBrodie or @LIG1, but that's not unusual for them to skip a day.

Everyone, Ian and I went shopping today and stopped off at my brother's on the way home to find that he wasn't well. We immediately took him to the hospital emergency room as he said he was having heart flutters. His doctor doesn't think it is anything serious, just most likely he overdid working in his garden today in this heat. However, to be safe, he is keeping him overnight as a precaution.

Dear @Puddles    I'm so sorry that your brother fell ill.  I do hope that it was just the heat.  I like that they kept him overnight for just in case.  Please tell our Superman that I hope he feels better soon!

Esteemed Contributor

Pin by Jackie Simone on special occasion | Get well soon images, Get well  soon, Get well

@Puddles, our very dearest of good wishes, thoughts and prayers are with your (((your brotherHearts mini graphics))) in hopes that he will be back home today and enjoying his garden again.

Honored Contributor

R (4).jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

T1013.GIF

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

R (3).jpg

Honored Contributor

ATT66867106.gif

Honored Contributor

image8.gif

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

May be an image of ‎text that says '‎መONTE Disconnect to reconnect. unplug to get centered. step away to find calm. PEACE in the pause. mary davis is RisGegi EVERYDAYSPIRIT.NET EVER EVERYDAY SPIRIT یول_‎'‎

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says 'Good Thursday Morning Dan'tcry over the past, it's gone Don't stress aver the future, it hasn arrived Live in the future and make it beautiful.'