Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

May be an image of nature

Honored Contributor

May be art of one or more people and text that says 'Hlove smell -THE- Rain'

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of text that says '0000 SOMEONE'S OBVIOUSLY FEELING VERY GUILTY ABOUT SOMETHING FAWCETT X 2E22 FACEBOOK.COM/OFF THE LEASH DAILY DOG CARTOONS'

Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER ????

@1Snickers wrote:

@Sassy7356 wrote:

The umbrella for a sail is ingenious! I had a dinghy that my father made to row to the sailboat (a Hampton 1)

He built it in my grandmother's spare bedroom one winter and then had to take the window out to lower it down. I named her Marie, the big boat was Rose after my dolls. Marie was wood and had a blue bottom and mahogany trim with nylon ropes and sails. She was docked at the pier where I went to grammar school. 
   I sailed Marie for years and we sold them both when I learned to water ski and we got a speedboat! 
   Today I went for my small burger and had a free drink on the phone. There was confusion at checkout about how to get the proper screen again. The manager who knows I have trouble smiled when I handed him money and told me it was free. That made my day! I'd just bought more expensive gas and am penny pinching! I took it to the beach and enjoyed the river like these gals.

🚣‍♂️ ⛵️ 🚤 🏖🥤🍔

@1Snickers    I loved hearing about the boat adventures.  You should make that into a childrens book.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

May be an image of rose and text that says 'Posted by The skylark's dream May 19 Happy Thursday'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'SweetDreams Doux Rêves mes amis... Posté/F B/E phéméride Seasonal Calendar'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Good Morning Messages For The Soul Happy Thursday day God Bless-You'

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of rat and text that says 'Sweet Dreams Gooet Night'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says '19 May A'