Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

May be an image of outdoors and text that says '/BRITISHBIRD At the end of the day, what really matters is that you've done your best, your loved ones are safe and well, and you are thankful for all you have.'

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl 

I have learned valuable lessons during this ordeal so far. Doctors have their "groups" where they like you to stay within their association. Even though a doctor's time is valuable that my questions and responses to theirs should be listened to fully and not cut short. That second opinions are awesome.....I saw surgeon from local group and the Omaha surgeon and even though they were attacking the same procedure there were significant differences in actual surgery, different drugs injected in me during and after surgery, and the things connected to me during recovery in hospital differed. Amazing. I have learned so much, I am woman, hear me roar, ha. My notebook I took with me for each visit was vital, when I got home I would recopy notes and absorb it all. 

Honored Contributor

My @Puddles ,

I am praying that your brother is resting, and after a night's rest he will return home feeling himself again.  

zsJ.gif

Trusted Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER ????

@1Snickers 

That is too bad that you are further away from the better more knowledgeable doctors as well. You have a smaller support group like me so it makes it harder when these things come up. Sarah's father, who she is somewhat estranged from, my crazy family again, texted me last night and also offered to drive me or pick me up in Omaha so I have a fallback option and that is comforting. He is also little Matthew's dad who I owe a birthday present and another meal out together. A good friend who moved to Omaha has also offered her house to me and Sarah if I need it. I have to remember my blessings when I feel sorry for myself, I maybe a reclusive hermit with a dysfunctional family but I've still got people! You have such a wonderful relationship with your son and granddaughter. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER ????

@possummink wrote:

May be an image of indoor

@possummink  There's only two thingys there that I have never had in my kitchen drawer. My favorite tool there is the crinkle French fry cutter in the upper right. My beloved grandmother down at the river would make me homemade French fries with that. 

I have a fascination with space, the universe and all the beautiful photos of its wonders too. I am not good at recognizing celestial stars and planets from earth like you are but I love those science shows that do the exploring. 

Trusted Contributor

@Puddles 

Sure hope your brother recovers fast, it is best to be careful. I saw on the news tonight that many states have dangerous highs today and tomorrow, we are only supposed to reach 94 but that can be dangerous to work out in. Then we turn cool with lows of 38, crazy weather. 

Some counties are banning fireworks here due to drought conditions and wildfires that we have had. 

One more test for me at the hospital tomorrow then I can rest and prepare for my hospital getaway. Hope your brother gets home soon!

Honored Contributor

May be an image of cat and indoor

@Puddles 

Puddles,   I am glad you took your brother to the hospital to be on the safe side.   Heart issues aren't something to overlook for sure.   Glad they are keeping him as a precaution.   Let us know how he is doing.  I know how very close you are to him.  He's a precious person for sure.  Sending some prayers for him and hoping all is good. 🙏💖🙏

Yay for his doctor.  👌👍

Honored Contributor

May be an illustration of indoor

Honored Contributor

May be an image of tree, outdoors and text that says 'we live most of our life inside of our head. Make sure it'sa nice place to be. simple life'