Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER šŸ£šŸ‡šŸŒ·šŸ

ā€œA little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.ā€ Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

My @Tissyanne 

Keeping you close in my thoughts and prayers.

ā€œA little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.ā€ Winnie-the-Pooh
Trusted Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER ????

Thanks for all the well wishes and thinking of me on my trip to the thoracic surgeon. Her office was on this side of Omaha and my appointment was midday so I made the trip one way in two hours, 20 minutes and gps got me there fine without too much nail biting. I really liked her and several of her procedures differed from the surgeon I saw only 30 minutes away and I liked her plan of attack better. I feel confident I made the right choice now I just have to get through the surgery, rehabilitate and hopefully I will do so well I won't need to be put on an oxygen tank to go home. She couldn't promise me that of course but she said she thought I was healthy enough with lungs not damaged by smoke so that she is hopeful I won't need it. June 6 is my surgery date, my 18 year old great niece Sarah said she would take me and will use my car since hers is still broke down. I am nervous since she has not driven in a big town but there is a first time for everything. Feeling overwhelmed and tired but on the right path. Good night friends. 

Honored Contributor

Everything Will Be Ok Quotes About Life. QuotesGram

@hullie    I'm so happy you have confidence in the surgeon you have chosen and what a blessing for Sarah to drive you. We are all praying for you, so I have confidence in your full recovery. 

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be a cartoon of outdoors

Hey @Sassy7356    I counted four hiding sheep Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hey @1Snickers    I have found that if you or the yard person keeps running over the bamboo with the mower or weed eater really close to the ground will starve it out.  Can you beleive that so many items are made from bamboo these days?  Someone is really growing a lot of bamboo on purpose.

I've been thinking about you because gutters are next on my repair list but I'm still in the process of dealing with unfinished business with previous repairs.  Want to be all caught up before I start another job.  Was wondering if you like a paticular type or brand of gutter guards.  Thanks on that.

Our gas here in Bama is higher than it's ever been.  Your smart to combine errands.  And during the already high temps, the earlier the better if possible to be out of the severe heat the best you can.  

Please tell your granddaughter that I'm very proud of her dancing and I'm so glad that it's so enjoyable for her.  Take care precious friend... Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hey @hullie    Thank you for keeping us updated.  I want to send my thanks to Sarah for seeing about you on your day of surgery.  I'm going to say a special prayer for her.  Perhaps one of her friends could come along with you for extra support on the driving and navigation.  God will send his angels to keep you safe. 

I hope that you have feelings of relief, knowing that you have everything figured out with your plans of treatment.  Love you, take care precious friend.

Honored Contributor

47,494 Bird Nest On Tree Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images -  iStock

Good morning friends!  Happy wednesday to ya!  

It's another story, but the last time I went to the dr with my sister, his behavior was horrible.  Sister was afraid for me to go this time because she was afraid of my behavior this time.  

I wanted to show the dr her fingernail nail beds.  They are no longer pink, but white.  I had to look that up on line and found that it was a very bad sign of heart trouble.  She and I are a good bit overweight but have slowly been losing a few pounds.  Her dr told her to loose weight more faster, went over with her  what not to eat.  He told her that she could live to be 70 years old, or get the weight off and live 30 more years.  What I've been telling her for a long time, our weight is the cause of a lot of out physical problems.  My sister is 67 years old and when he said to live to the age of 70, it scared the dickens out of me.  

Please, if you need to loose some weight, just get it done.  Sugar isn't healthy for healthy people.  As well as the white foods, only in moderation.  That's potatos, rice, bread and pasta.  I'm sure you all know that already.  I love and need my sister and want her to survive me.  I'm tucking her under my wing and keeping a closer eye on all of her health issues.  It's time for me to boss her around. Smiley Happy

Yesterday, after her dr appt, we got some chicken, no fries at Chick Fil A and then went to staples to get a copy of my drivers liscence and insurance card, to send off with my truck tag renewal.  Then we went to Lowe's to look at the mail boxes.  I guess mail boxes are one of the hard to find items.  Then we were just ready to go home.  

We are just about to set sail for the Dollar Tree and other adventures.  Me and sister wish all of you a fun and wonderful day too.  Big Huggins!!!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@hullie Glad you found a doctor you have confidence in and like her plan of attack.  I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.  

Honored Contributor

May be an image of bicycle and text that says 'Youhaveo trust that whatever path you are on. on, is the path you need to be on, even if it doesn't make any sense right now. Unknown Heartfelt Artwork by Sam Tofi'