Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER ????

May be an image of text that says 'Gratitude is a gift. Keep it, share it, but always carry it in your heart. Susan Gale Quotes Fixabay'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and outdoors

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of text that says 'HAPPINESS IS HAVING YOUR OWN LIBRARY CARD! Grng PNTS'

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says 'Sometimes, it's nice to get Flowers, just because. For You'

Honored Contributor

May be an illustration of text that says 'I am just checking to SEE how EVERYOnE ig doing.'

Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

Internet Photo

We have another community potluck dinner at the Village Commons at 5:00 and they are a big hit among our friends.   I just took a blueberry oatmeal rhubarb crisp from the oven and it smells so good.  This is a new recipe for me as I typically use strawberries but they aren't ripe yet in our area.  June is the season for us.

Today is sunny, 73 and very windy at present.  Wishing everyone a wonderful Tuesday.  (((Hugs))) and much love.

We're still waiting for Ed's next oncology appointment (June 1).  We think Dr. O. may order a new PET scan soon.   It's been a little over 3 months since his radiation and chemo treatments ended.  Ed's appetite has slowly recovered and he's eating well most days with no or very minimal pain.  We're grateful and our motto is still one day at a time.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

@AnikaBrodie  Your blueberry crisp looks delicious! 
Strawberries are out here now, but the local ones are always more expensive. I got some for $1.99 at Walmart yesterday to go with Angel food cake, they were good. 
  @Sweet Carline 1  It's drizzled  so much lately the bamboo was growing again. Last night after our walk I took the weed wackier took it. It will grow back but I'm keeping at it! I hate spraying it with the dog nearby and there's a Leland Cyprus in that clearing. I think a neighbor got some spray on it when wind blew it. Several branches are dead. 

I hope the Dr appointment with your sister went okay. 
   Everyone: I'm leaving for a few errands and to take my granddaughter to dance classes. With gas expensive I try to make each trip count! @Hullie  Thinking of your Dr visit and hope all went well. 
      🫐🥧 🌲🌱🎋🪓 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My @Puddles ,

Remember,  you are loved 

175a0780786496552e001c853897df63.jpg