Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER ????

130 Dancing Animals ideas | dancing animals, animal art, illustration

Good morning friends!  It's a brand new week and I hope that all of us have a good one.

So far this morning I've called the city about the mystery water coming down my neighbors yard and going down my far driveway.  They suggested that I call the water company so I did.  They are going to send out someone to search for where the water leak could be coming from.  

Then I called WBRC 6 on your side to report Mister Sparky and had to leave a message.  I left message, name and contact number.  I plan to call the BBB next but havn't done it yet.  And I got my garbage out on time.  They come around so early, it's like a little challenge to get that done before they come.

Now I need to get out and about.  My sister has been so sweet and understanding here lately.  I'm sure we'll get out real soon.

Well, thats all of my news for now.  I'm wishing all of you a blessed and wonderful day... Hugs!

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

May be art of horse

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says 'Have Beantiful Monday LIFE'S A A DANCE FB © 2019 Margaret B. Moss'

Honored Contributor

May be an illustration of flower

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon

Honored Contributor

May be an illustration of standing and text

Honored Contributor

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'we can't do anything about yesterday or tomorrow, but we can pour love into today. mary davis everydayspirit .net'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower, outdoors and text