Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER ????

@Puddles wrote:

trusten%20sweetdreams   ....and good night My @Tissyanne

My @Puddles , 

Good night. Sweet dreams. 

47926147677f20edde255b7254074f5b.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

@viva923 

Enjoy your new car. You deserve it!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Trusted Contributor

@viva923 

Your new Rav sounds great, it will be fun learning what all the new buttons are for. I am sure you will get a lot of enjoyment from it. My 2016 BMW X3 still has buttons I haven't used. I like to buy new and keep my cars for quite awhile. @1Snickers  I enjoy the warranties too but now I am paying for everything which hasn't been bad, just yearly tune ups. 

Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER ????

Good night everyone 

3adafed0bf35378c2cf1d568f5dc7d59.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an illustration of indoor

Hey @Sassy7356    Me and I'm sure many others, have our favorite chair, surrounded by our comforting things and a table for the beverage.  And the furry lovies gathered near.  I love this picture... Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Ed and I attended coffee klatch this morning and had a leisurely breakfast including egg casserole with muffins, fruit salad and coffee.  The food and conversation was wonderful.  Smiley Happy  Coffee klatch with friends is always "good for the soul."  Heart

Hey @AnikaBrodie    I was recently thinking about going out for breakfast.  When sisters were married, it was me and mama for many years.  She loved her breakfast and a lot of times we would go to Shoney's Big Boy for the all you can eat breakfast bar.  There was always fresh fruit and all of the breakfast trimmings.  On sundays we would pick up a sunday paper and go back home to go through all of the sale ads.  Breakfast is delicious for any meal of the day isn't it.  We weren't with friends but we were out and about with others enjoying the same things we were.  Still, a good feeling for the soul to be in the compamy of others.  Thanks for the memories.  PS  We liked to get a booth by the window so we could look out . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

Love this @Puddles  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

Happy Weekend Everyone 

happy-color-have-a-nice-weekend.gif

Hey @Tissyanne    Now all of us need a scooter, this is so sweet!  Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Sunday Morning Quotes with Images | Sunday Wishes Messages

Good morning and Happy Sunday to all my friends!  I hope that all of you are having a wonderful day.  

On friday, my yard man called to change our appt to saturday and so he did come on saturday and did a really pretty job.  When he gets finished, the yard looks fresh, and if I may, it looks pretty because the huge oak leaf hydrangia (5 large) are in full bloom and just make everything look pretty.  Over the years, the battle with the bamboo and the english ivy is paying off.  Did I warn you to never plant english ivy?  It acts like kudzoo in the south.  

Now it's Sunday and I love the days that I don't have any... have to's.  It lets my anxiety have a rest.  Although I'm anticipating my sister will be bugging me to get out and about, with unrelenting ferver.  

If I can handle it, I'll start my phone calls to report Mister Sparky to the BBB and to WBRC 6 on your side.  I also want to make up some fliers to spread around to warn people to avoid their services.  I still have a pile of things to do that are still left undone.  It stresses me that they are left undone and it stresses me to do them.  This is a big part of my anxiety.  So any item that I can knock off of the list is a very good thing with my anxiety.  This is my true life.  Sorry, I don't know why I got started on this junk.

I bought special food to donate to the local food shelter and I saw that the postal person picked it up.  Yea!  They will pick up again on monday so I may pull some things from my pantry to donate again.  I can't stand the thought of people or animals going hungry.  

I have other stuff but will save that for another time.  Signing off for now, Love and Hugs  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I Said a Prayer For You Today Poster by Beverly Guilliams | Fine Art America

God Bless you all today and always  Heart