Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

May be an image of tree, outdoors and text that says 'Good Friday Morning Evermning Every start a new page in-your story Make great one today. ...Have a lovely Friday...'

Honored Contributor

Good morning @hullie   Excuse me, for I peeped in on your conversation with Poss about your doctors information.  I'm thrilled to hear that they have such wonderful outcome for you.  I'm very happy for you, Love you Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of food

Oh @Sassy7356    This one is for me!  I miss going to happy hour at pubs or restaurants.  I've always been my own driver so one would be my limit though.  

I must say, I've never seen a table set up like this with so much food.  Oh well, when in Rome... Smiley Happy

I hope that everything is going well with you, Patricia and Jason.  I want to come to the next karioke gig, and bring a jug of Bloody Mary in my pocket book.  Huggies!!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Cats With Hearts Cute Love Valentine. Cards Thinking Of You Royalty Free  SVG, Cliparts, Vectors, And Stock Illustration. Image 138970286.

Good morning @hellie jo    I'm sorry that you've been having health issues.  It sounds like you're on it though.  I don't wish surgery on anyone but sometimes it's necessary.  I hope you are having a lot of good days precious one.

Thank you for sending positive vibes for good health and happiness.  I wish for you the same good vibes.  Have an awsome day and weekend ahead,  Love and Hugs! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

May is Mental Health Awareness Month | California Catholic Conference

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 

You asked a couple things about my latest paperweight earlier when my mind was in a fog.....Well, that weight was made at the Saint-Louis glass factory in France and in one of the tiny glass canes of the mushroom is the date made, 1970. I also like to pick up a paperweight where amongst the tiny canes they have animal silhouettes. Great niece Sarah's favorite is one with a panda in it, which I admit is the reason I bought it because I knew she loved pandas. Right now she is having a tough time because her car broke down and my other niece doesn't drive, which still astounds me. You also commented on my brother and sister who live in my town responding to my recent health concern.....my sister did reach out to call me yesterday which warmed my heart but I still have not heard from my brother living here since last July. Thanks for your warm comments. 

Honored Contributor

162 Mental Health Quotes to Support our Well-Being

Honored Contributor

Quote Take care of your mental health. Motivational and Inspirational quotes  for Mental Health Day. Vector flat illustration. best for print, poster,  invitation, t-shirt, badges, card, banner 2921517 Vector Art at Vecteezy

Honored Contributor

Hey @hullie   After my post on the paperweights, I did google paperweights and found some amazing results.  They are art.  I didn't find anything like your mushroom.  I did feel a relation to your mushroom and the 1970's and you said it was made in 1970.  Maybe I have a little art appreciation in me Smiley Happy.  Anyway, your intrest sparked my intrest and I've learned something new.  Have a wonderful friday and weekend, Love and Hugs!

Honored Contributor

20 Good Morning Beautiful Friday

Good morning and happy friday friends!  I just found out  that May is mental awareness month whis is a topic that is something that I struggle with, depression and anxiety and panic attacks.  There are others in my family with various forms of mental illness also.  

My yard person is coming today and I'm so happy that he has not written me and my yard off after one cut.  

I have major issues with the yards on both sides of my front yard.  Mystery water and overgrowth on one side and overgrowth on the other side.  Also I need to call back the fence gate person because he put the clamps on upside down and the gate keeps falling off,  And the con artist electrician knocked the vent system off of the bathroom vent.  So no ventilation in the bathroom right now.  Welcome to Alabama.  We have good uns!

Other than that, all is well.  Try to take care of things as they pop up so they don't build up and get you overwhelmed. 

I'm planning on a good and happy day and hope the same for you.  I need a new purse so bad and my sister wants us to get out and shop for one.  I'll be available after the yard man has come by.  Love and Hugs!