Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

Good morning,  My @Puddles 

Sending sunshine to you, my sweet friend 

8fe90bad2348f2c6ed047bca6a143191.jpg

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

@Puddles  Thank you for thinking of me. I have had some health issues and will have surgery next month. Just hanging in there,some days better than others. thankfully more good days than bad.

I think about everyone on this thread and sending you all positive vibes for good health and happiness.Heart

Honored Contributor

@hullie wrote:

Hi friends,

I barely had time to eat a meal today, I had a banana and huge delicious sweet grapes to tide me over until I could throw some cold leftover chicken on a bun with some chips. I opened up my sprinkler system and all the sprinklers looked fine but then I noticed a corner of the yard where I knew there was a sprinkler head. So I went to investigate and saw the grass had water puddling so I start digging around with my hands and I found it covered with grass and mud keeping it from popping up so merely pulled the stuff off. I don't know how much I saved doing all that myself but I am frugal. The handles by the outside sprinkler thingy are always extremely hard for me to turn in the spring and fall but I get a huge pair of pliers and go at it.

I also decided to turn over my cancer care to the family friend Omaha doctor. I spent hours learning how to download pdf new patient forms to fill out on my iPad and learn to use the Apple tool function to complete medical history etc. I did it, I had my iPhone beside me googling how to do things as I worked on my iPad. I am so proud of myself. I have two doctor appointments to discuss my tests results I assume, tomorrow . I was going to cancel them as I am going to my new doc now but he said it was ok to go if I wanted .......I decided to cancel them but the lady I called talked me out of it saying the more information I get the better and my insurance covers it....where was she my first day?! Then I am doing a teleheath appointment when I get home with my new doctor, whew I am tired just thinking of tomorrow!

Good night my friends. 

@hullie   A very productive day, so glad thngs are beginnng to move in the direction you want. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor