Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

May be a cartoon of text that says 'You can obsess over the times you failed or feel empowered by the ways you are blessed. Jody Doty ©2021 Meditations and Musings by Jody Doty'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER ????

@Puddles wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@1Snickers wrote:

@Puddles  I know you will enjoy your beautiful yard and landscaping. That was a very thoughtful gift from your family. I'm so happy for you, Snow White, Ian, your health, and the new home.

🏡 🌳💐🌲🌷🌼🌻

Happy Dog GIF by Red & Howling - Find & Share on GIPHY     @1Snickers 

@Puddles   What did your family get for you?

@mousiegirl 

My family got together and paid for the landscaping for our new home. 

@Puddles   How wonderful!

Honored Contributor

@hullie   Wishing you all the best, and I will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending positive vibes. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Ed and I are going for our first haircut in four months this afternoon!  Smiley Happy  During his treatments he lost a lot of hair and now that it's starting to come back, I call him "Einstein"  as a term of endearment.   It's still sparce (had been thick), all gray (it was "salt&pepper") , with frizz and standup curls every morning.  And he's taken to wearing a hat most days, with few exceptions. Smiley LOL

Einstein

I know our hairdresser has magical talents, and look forward to her making Ed feel good about his hair again.  She has her work cut out for her but I am convinced he will get there, slowly but surely.

My hair has grown so long since my last cut and I'm considering a trim rather than going short this time around.  I'll talk to Amy about this when I sit on her chair before making a final decision.  Having it longer has been a nice change.   I always wear it short in summer, and we aren't there yet.  It's just great knowing it will be cut today.  We normally do this every four weeks and four months is a long time for sure!   

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

It's another rainy day in PA with 55 degrees.  Ed is doing okay and making slow but steady progress.  He still tires easily and naps often.  He is eating better and most foods agree with him.  He also continues to read a lot of books and that occupies a lot of his time as he heals.

His repeat PET scan has not been scheduled yet and we have the next appointment with his hematology oncologist in early June.  I must say this is a long, long, long process.  We remain hopeful and grateful. Heart

Honored Contributor

I hope this day finds you all doing well.  I am still catching up on posts from past several days. 

@Tissyanne 

I hope you get good news from your surgeon today.  Continued prayers for healing.

@Puddles 

So your landscaping is complete!  Great news and I know it looks beautiful.  Ed and I did a lot of landscaping, mulching and planting flowers before moving here three years ago.  We enjoyed it.  Still plant flowers and just got pansies and violas to plant when the rain stops.  It's too early for petunias and many other flowers for our climate so have to wait til at least mid May for that.

@possummink

I was so sorry to hear of your fall and broken nose.  Did you see your PCP doctor for exam, just in case?  I trust you are healing well.  I'm happy you had such a memorable vacation in Florida with family and friends. 

Everyone:  Will post more later.  It's almost time for our hair appointments.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower

Honored Contributor

30b9de62b2b11961d5a9f519d793787a.jpg