Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

cf91e04eb71d1677f2bb0fc4fd30518c.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

thumbnail (1).jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

thumbnail.jpg

Honored Contributor

hey all

charging up all my devices, power is going out to my entire town at 1am to 5am, something about the main power provider for my state has to do some kind of federal mandated power check so we have to lose power for 4 hours sure hope i sleep thru this outage,was up all during the last outage 2 weeks ago.

not to much here.

did normal chores,

no hang out, to overcast and very dampish outside,even had a touch of fog this morn

got all my chores done,did morn walk OK all is quiet now,later guys

Honored Contributor

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Joy does not simply happen to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day. Henri J.M. Nouwen 2१ KatrinaMaver.com'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of elephant and text that says 'May today you REMEMBER that you are Enough... just the way you are! (P.S. You are also beautiful!) (P.S.S. And Loved...!) ©Theresa Sanders GoodMorning! Images: Pixabay Tenderly Theresa www.TheresaSanders.com'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of ‎sky and ‎text that says '‎love my family. We have rebels, we have peacemakers, we have pain and we We have wisdom, we have a comedians but most of all we have Love... -April Peerless- Spiritual Quotes Medilafiona Beaufiful Photographs ات‎'‎‎

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text

I did all of these when I was able to hang outside except for the second to last one regarding sub-zero outside.

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of one or more people and text

Honored Contributor

May be an illustration of 1 person, flower and outdoors