Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

May be a cartoon

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'JANIEOLSEN'

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of text that says 'WOW, YOU SURE TAKE A LOT OF PILLS. GULP! GULP! ONLY Two OF THEM ARE PILLS. THE REST ARE M&M'S. I LIKE TO REWARD MYSELF FOR TAKING MY PILLS. 2/19'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of dog and text that says 'Posing for a picture BOYS 1.0ርያ GIRLS'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Be Kind to yourself when your mind, body & soul request it of you. Be Kind to yourself in thoughts, words & actions. Be Kind to yourself and remember your worth. davis mary ว EVERYDAYSPIRIT.NET'

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

ANGELB1 

....an update on our @Tissyanne, She is still not doing well as she doesn't have an appetite and just overall not feeling well. She called the doctor's office this morning and the nurse told her to walk around the house for 15 minutes every hour, take ibuprofen for pain and Milk of Magnesia which I assume is to reduce stomach acid.

I'm very concerned. Please keep her in your prayers.

Update:  @Tissyanne now has an appoinment with the surgeon in the morning.

@Puddles 

Puddles, thank you for the welcome back.  Needed to take a break from the computer and am trying to do that.   Haven't had time to go back and read posts I missed while in Florida.   What happened to Tissyanne?   I gather it was to do with gallbladder issues, but not having read past posts, I am kind of lost, not unusual for me.   

Cold here, frost and freeze warnings for tonight.   

Hope you are happily settled into your new home.   Pets to Snowwhite.  

Will post as I can. 

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'THE VERY FIRST EASTER TAUGHT US THIS: THAT LIFE NEVER ENDS AND LOVE NEVER DIES. Kate MoGahan'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'LAUGHTER IS YOUR Super Power, Use it as often as Possible. Zen to Zany Anita Opper'

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'WE'D ALL BE HEALTHIER IF VEGETABLES TASTED LIKE ICE CREAM...DONUTS DONUTS WERE THE BEST SOURCE OF PROTEIN AND CHOCOLATE WAS FILLED WITH VITAMINS.. ZentoZany 2462m Zany'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says 'DouxAprès-Midi Après-Midi Ales Amis Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar'