Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

[ Edited ]

Thank you all for your Great Pins... | Tatty teddy, Teddy bear images, Teddy  bear quotes

@LIG1 and @AnikaBrodie for asking about my Mom.  It has almost been a week since she moved into her assisted living apartment and she is not happy.  Actually, she is quite sad with wishing she had never left her home, no one understands what it is like to be 94 years old, there is too much to learn (like how to lock her door, what number to push on the phone to let visitors in the front door, how to operate her new tv, how to get her delivered prescriptions and how she will pay for them, etc.).  It is all so different to her.  But what she wishes the most is that the Lord would just take her to be with my Dad.  It is so hard to listen to her cry on the other end of the phone daily. Jason and I try to be as understanding as possible.  We try to offer the positives which she turns into negatives.  Having lived in her home for 65 years I think it is understandable and that it will take quite a bit of time for her to be happy.  She is not a very social person and prefers sticking to herself.  

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says '"Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart. RyBa'

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of text

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says 'Good Morning Flowers mahe Beler better every day'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of text that says 'I may not have everything Ο want in life, but Ο am thankful and Ο am blessed. LNE'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Oc teacher takes hand opens. mind & touches hearts'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'CHOOSE faith OVER ANXIETY hope OVER WORRY love OVER FEAR mary davis EVERYDAYSPIRIT NET'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Live every day as though is a special occasion... Wear those clothes use those dishes and don't wait to speak from your heart to those you love. ©Janoga Princess Sassy Pants &Compay সকুত্'

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of text that says 'Faith never knowS where it is being led, but it loves and knowS the One who is lead ing. mypaintedbear.co.uk'