Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

@MoJoV wrote:

IMG_20220325_103131.jpg@SWEETCCaroline 

Here's Lily

@MoJoV ,

Your Lily has a darling face. 

Esteemed Contributor

@possummink  Thank you for the article on Stephan the Ukrainian cat. It's such a heart warming story among so many others about the Ukraine survivors. 
   I feel so bad for the poor animals there also. How can they understand what's happening when we don't?
   I hope you get a new computer you like. I hate having to get anything new and am on DIL account since she can get multiple people. So, I take what's offered, ha!

Everyone: I was home all day cleaning, etc yesterday so had to do errands today. My granddaughter was back from dance competition and a concert and helping at the store, They are bringing pizza tonight and I'll make a large salad with mixed fruit for dessert. 
   The technician serviced my generator and added a bit of oil. I have them do it every 6 months. I usually watch repairmen like I watched my father. I learn things from them. He was cutting the bottom off of a small water bottle. I wondered why. Then he used it as a funnel to pour oil in for motor. I have funnels but it's easy this way and you don't have to clean it just toss it out! 
    Have a nice weekend everyone!

😾😿😺 🧰🪛🍕🥗🍓🫐

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

840 ideas de Mensajes en 2022 | frases, mensajes, imagenes para estados   @possummink 

Thank you for sharing the photos and story of Stepan. It is such an inspirational story, but heartbreaking to see what all the Ukrainian people and animals are going through.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

glittergoodnight17   My @Tissyanne 

Rest well! Dream sweetly.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower, indoor and text that says 'A home is made of hopes and dreams.'

Honored Contributor

Good night, My @Puddles ,

Sleep well. Love you to the moon and back, my friend

edf5d52540de97a8f3ec222da57ba143.jpg

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

May be an image of indoor and text that says 'HAPPY'