Trusted Contributor

Re: SPRING HAS SPRUNG🐇🌼🌈🌷🌞

@Sassy7356 wrote:

Image may contain: sky, flower, outdoor and nature, text that says 'WEAR KINDNESS TODAY It makes you look beautiful. Photo.creait'

@Sassy7356 

This reminds me when my two oldest great nieces, they were five and seven when they started to come and stay with me when I was living in Lincoln. They spent most of their summers with me for those years...long story, parents had some rough years and finally divorced. Anyway whenever they were bad and angry I would tell them how ugly they looked until they were smiling again and beautiful! We had great fun in those days too. My brother who lives outside Lincoln would bring over this huge blow up water slide and all the neighborhood kids would be over to play with the girls. They actually did not want me to move to Grand Island where they lived because they had so many friends on my block in Lincoln. They even went to bible school with the next door kids. They are happy I am here now on a lake lol. 

Sassy your meal tonight sounds delicious, but I would skip it and go straight for the homemade strawberry shortcake. 

Honored Contributor

hey all

will heart later

super busy day

costco run, other stores.

we have been on hold with ace hardware for 2.5 hours where is my order lousy service

will see all tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

Ilustración autor desconocido

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

hey all

the 3 hours on hold with ace was a real big numnot nothing. When i was told #1 and phone went dead on their end.have no idea where my order is. 

Boy did we have a nasty thunderstorm last night. It was large,windy,heavy rain got 1 inch.

not much else. See all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

Strawberry Moon over Lincoln, NE.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor