Esteemed Contributor

Re: SPRING HAS SPRUNG🐇🌼🌈🌷🌞

@Puddles wrote:

Good morning @LIG1.

1224930662  @Puddles  Gif

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers , 

I hope your grandaughter had a wonderful birthday. She sounds like a very caring young lady. 

MWER0051_A13.jpg

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@hullie, I don't think @Puddles will mind if I explain the faceless figures. They are a form of raw emotion that illustrators will often use to depict that the figure could be anyone, anywhere. I love and adore them. 

@LIG1   I have passed up many angels, etc, because I like a face, but I did buy one of these with a Mother and little girl, their faces are facing each other, so not so visable.  I like the poses of these figures, but pass them by.

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

Good morning @LIG1.

1224930662  @Puddles  Gif

@LIG1   

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Growing Raspberries - How To Plant & Maintain This Tasty Perennial Crop

Hi Everyone,   The above picture, black raspberries, shows one of my most favorite summer treats, year round if I could find them.   I have my own bushes but they didn't bear a very good crop this year and my brother ran over some of them with his Kubota.  I mentioned it to him and he said they'd come back,  but it'll be a while before they have fruit. 

I saw a news clip yesterday on local Fox news about one of the few farms left in the county and they had black raspberries for sale.  I have never found them available for sale anywhere before.  I can buy the preserves from Stonewall Farms in Maine, but not the berries.  No store has them here like blueberries, red raspberries etc.   I called this morning and asked them to save me some and then jumped( not really jumped) in Belle and drove to the farm to get them.   What a feast I had for breakfast, at about 1:30 this afternoon.  I stopped at Schnucks and picked up some half and half to put on my berries.  I picked up 5 1/2 pints ,  2 will go to my daughter tomorrow.   Short season for the berries, so I'll be making the trip again soon. 

Amazing what a small thing like that can do for a person's  emotional state.  I did get to eat a few of my small berries right from my bushes. Love that.   I did drive by the cemetery and saw where my brother is.  Still so unreal to me.  He's right next to my parents there.   I shouldn't have started down this subject.  

My sister and her husband are settled back in at their home.  Their son brought their two pups back to their home this morning.   The pups and Leo, their black cat, are happy to have them home, as is Flash, a feral cat that they feed.   

This has to be a boring post for y'all.   Not much else going on here, quiet, except for Biscuit teasing Mattie.  Mattie bats her down though but that doesn't stop Biscuits' ambushes.   I need to go outside and refill the feeders for my early bird risers.   The birdsong and coming and going is awesome to hear and see.   I do get scolded if the feeders are empty too long.  

Have a nice evening and be safe and well. 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

We Love You GIFs | Tenor  @possummink 

You are never boring. We are your sounding board and we will always be here for you. Sending you much love and big (((((HUGS))))). 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

Fairy Paintings | Lynne Bellchamber